Joocie Headcannons ( MY AU! )

Joocie Headcannons:

Joocie is a man who had a cup for a head with a straw.

He likes to troll Socks and Meme.

He was founded by Laff and later adopted by Oompa. ( I know I said that I wouldn't add Oompa, but I'll add him in the head cannons and other stuff, just not a head cannon about Oompa )

He was adopted by Oompa because Laff had a lot of stuff on his shoulders.

He is cousins with Socks, Meme, TBH, Blaza, and the rest.

Joocie is 1 year older than his now younger sister, Ally.

Joocie helps Oompa around the house.

He and Oompa live in the same house with Laff.

Joocie hangs out with his cousins whenever he feels bored.

He also helps Oompa out with his company.

He was adopted by Oompa because his biological parents did not accept him for who he was. He wanted to do good things, but his parents tricked him into doing bad things, well, this was when he was younger. He did secretly apologize to the others behind his parents' backs. One day, Joocie was forced to steal Laff Loafs from Laff and gave them to his parents. Later, Laff chased Joocie and demanded a reason of why he took the Laff Loafs without permission. Joocie then apologized and said that he was just doing his parents biddings. That made Laff curious. Soon, he found out what Joocie's parents were making him do and took Joocie away from them, giving them a warning.

He sometimes helps Laff sell Laff Loafs.

Joocie would always ask permission before taking anything.

He sometimes spends the rest of his day with Muffin, since they both have some things in common.

( More Will Be Added Soon! )