Laff Headcannons ( MY AU! )

Laff Headcannons:

Laff is a British man who wears a gas mask.

He is the oldest out of all of the Sock gang members.

He has adopted everyone that is in the Sock gang.

Laff is a father figure to all of his friends.

He, Oompa, and Dino are the same age and the same height.

He despises his friend's parents and the people who treated them wrong.

Laff is the only person who grew up with a lovable family.

He has called child services on Socks, Blaza, TBH, Nadwe, Muffin, Woolfster, and Ally's parents.

He left Meme and Joocie's parents off with a warning.

He likes tea.

Laff can bake Laff Loafs, since he created them.

Ally, Blaza, Woolfster, and TBH's parents tried to take them back, but Laff didn't allow it.

He can't pronounce Chick-Fill-A correctly.

He has a British accent.

Laff hangs out with all of his friends/adopted children.

He protects them from danger.

He worries about Nadwe and Muffin the most.

Laff plans to take them to England for a vacation one day.

He makes sure to check up on them whenever they're asleep.

He reads stories to Nadwe and Muffin, since they were still minors.

He cusses rarely around his friends but cusses a lot if he's with their parents or bad people.

He wears a gas mask, mostly to protect him from deadly gas, but he also thinks that his face is ugly, so he hides it from his friends, who were curious on what Laff's face looks like.

He always gets hugs by Socks whenever Socks feels down, with this, Laff would try his best to comfort Socks.

He's willing to be the best father figure to his adopted children.

Laff has the ability to turn into L4FF. He only turns into L4FF if any of his friend's biological parents/bad people harm his friends/adopted children really badly. So far, he has turned into L4FF three times, one was for Muffin, one was for Nadwe, and one was for Ally.

Laff has a gravity gun, but only uses it if anyone tries to hurt his friends.

Socks and the rest of the gang would always get hurt by someone and try to hide their injures form Laff, unfortunately, Laff always finds a way to find out that his friends/adopted children have been injured. He would demand his adopted children to tell him who hurt them. Once they tell him, Laff would storm out and find the person who injured them.

He only allows Nadwe and Muffin to go out if either him, Socks, Meme, Blaza, TBH, Ally, Joocie, or Woolfster tags along with them.

( More Will Be Added Soon! )

SocksFor1/Socks Gang AU ( I Can't Think Of A Name | TmT )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें