Meme Headcannons ( MY AU! )

MEME HEADCANNONS:

Meme's design is based off of Cookie Monster from Elmo's World.

His favorite color is blue.

He believes that his medical degree is real.

Meme is a doctor.

He would always be the one healing his friends when they get injured.

He teases Socks by saying that he's bald.

He and Socks like to troll each other.

Meme is actually scared of Socks when he's really angry. ( One time where Socks was really angry was where Meme trolled Socks on his favorite game )

He LOVES cookies.

Meme mostly eats Indian food but when he's living with his friends, he would eat normal food.

Most of the time, Meme would hang out with his friends, but mostly he hangs out with Socks, Blaza, or TBH.

Laff adopted him since Meme's parents wouldn't let him achieve his dreams. Meme wanted to be a doctor but his parents wanted him to be a teacher instead. Meme's parents also forced him to do stuff that is teacher related.

Although Meme and Socks often fight a lot, Meme still cares for Socks, the same goes for Socks.

He teaches Hindi.

Meme is a dog person and owns a dog.

Meme is mostly the person who triggers Socks the most.

He wears a doctor outfit over his cookie monster onesie everyday.

He always carries a med kit everywhere he goes.

( More Will Be Added Soon! )