Problems arise

When Gabrielle calls me, I was literally shaking. I don't suppose to be here, he will kill me. Normally it's ok to bring your neighbor gifts but with Gabe, that is not normal to him. "Hel hello, I said trembling". "Where the fuck are you Winter"? "What do you mean, where am I "? "You're home already"? "Me being home early is the last thing you should be worried about". "I'm not going to ask again".

It might be the dumbest thing I ever done, but I told Gabe where I was. I knew there was no way out of it. At least I was being honest. "I'm next door, I wanted to gift our neighbor with a house warming gift, so I made him cookies". "It's no harm in that, I literally just got here". "Tell me you're fucking joking Winter". "I'm sorry Gabe, I was just being nice". "Come home NOWWW"! He hung up rapidly and I was scared as shit. "I'm sorry Hunter but my fiancé is home early from work, I have to go". "But it was definitely nice meeting you". "It was very nice meeting you to Goldie". "Be careful".

I wonder why he told me to be careful, did he know Gabrielle was pissed? I'm so embarrassed, I knew Hunter could tell our marriage is toxic. I walked out the door and head over to my house. As soon as I walked in, Gabe was standing there sipping whiskey. "So you want to suck off the new neighbor, huh"? "Gabe you're disgusting and immature". "I brought him fucking cookies to excuse your horrible behavior earlier". "My horrible behavior"! He laughs holding his head. "You're fucking kidding me right"? "The jerk woke us up out of our sleep and all I do is go outside and ask him to keep it down and I'm the bad guy now". "Gabe that is not what happened". "You yelled at the poor man". "You made snarky comments to him". "No one deserves that". "Who are you, the therapist"? "You don't go into another man house behind my back". "You sneaky little hussy".

Wow I never heard Gabe call me names before. That's a first. "Look I don't care how mad you are, you don't get to disrespect me". "The next time you leave this house, it's going to be some problems". Gabe walks off to the bedroom while I'm standing there angry. He don't have the right to talk to me like that. Everyday I regret letting my parents put me with this man. Why didn't I speak up, I'm 18, I could've said no. When my parents said they were going to cut me off, I guess the thought of not having anyone or family made me feel lonelier than I am. If you're wondering Gabe's age, that bastard is 21.

I hear distant talking from the room, I walk in the bedroom to be nosey and it sounds like my parents yelling on the phone. Gabe called my parents. "Your daughter has been acting horrible lately". "She went to the neighbors house while I was at work, I think she's cheating on me". "Maybe this marriage thing isn't going to work Mr. Riley". My dad says "hold on let me get her mother Gabrielle, she'll straighten her out". "Wow grow up Gabe, you really called my parents"? "Why are you lieing and putting them in our business"? Gabe ignored me and just handed me the phone. "Hello"I say annoyed. "Winter Riley, I see you've managed to piss your fiancé off already". "Why can't you be a good girl and do as your told"? "Mother he's lieing, he yelled at the new neighbor and to excuse his behavior, I brought the man cookies". "I didn't know it was any harm in that, I was just being a friendly neighbor". "Save it Winter, you stay away from that neighbor, if Gabrielle have to call me again, that's it for you". "What does that suppose to mean mom"? she hung up. She fucking hung up !

I'm so fucking sick of everyone. They talk to me like I'm a little kid. "Grow the fuck up", I say while storming off. I couldn't take it in that house anymore, not with him in there. I walked outside, while Gabrielle was following me yelling. "Winter come inside". "I need to go finish some things at work". "I can't sit outside now"? "Whatever, I'm not finna keep playing these games with you winter". "Bye Gabe". I rolled my eyes and snarled at him while he was pulling off. Maybe I should go for a swim today to clear my head, no one uses this pool anyways. As soon as I was getting up to go in the house and grab my bikini, I hear, "Hey Goldie".