Disgusted

"You startled me". "I'm sorry ". Hunter appeared out of nowhere hovering over me. Gosh why does he have to look so good in a tank top. It was so obvious I was staring. "I saw you from my window, and I just wanted to come over and say hey". "So...hey", he says laughing. "Hey, but you shouldn't be here". "Why not"? "My fiancé will get really mad and I really don't want to hear his mouth". "I've heard enough this morning". "What's his problem, we're just being friendly neighbors". "I know Hunter, but you wouldn't understand".

"Do you know when he'll be back from whatever he's doing "? "He's at work and he shouldn't be back until tonight, why"? "Come over to my house and let's talk again". "No way, you should've seen the way he acted when he found out I was at your house in the first place". "Don't you have any friends or family up here that you can say you was over there, just in case he comes back home early"? "I have no one, but sometimes I talk to this cafe owner". "Her name is Daisy, and we sort of talk when I come get my favorite frappe". "But we never hung outside of the cafe".

" There you have it, just say you was hanging out with a friend, he doesn't have to know every detail". "This is too much Hunter...idk". "Come onnnn, don't you want to finish that convo from earlier"? "Ok, how about this, are you doing anything tomorrow"? "No not really, other than my morning routine run". "I could come over tomorrow morning, when Gabe works". "Now is too soon, I just left your house hours ago". "And plus I have to start dinner in a couple of hours and do some chores around the house". "Ok sure Goldie, I'll see you tomorrow then". "See you".

Why am I so nervous. It's just a regular, normal conversation. It's just the thought of me being alone with him again, drives me insane. I have to distract myself from thinking about him, so I start cleaning up around the house. It's 6 o clock, and I start preparing dinner. I'm making my mean meatloaf. If you're wondering how I'm good at cooking dinner already at 18, well that's because my mother taught me. She didn't teach me just so I can learn how to cook for my own. She wanted me to know how to cook for a man. Nothing surprises me anymore from her.

It's 8 o'clock at night and Gabe is rattling his keys, unlocking the door. He swiftly walks past me and head into the bedroom. I'm confused, he always eat when he comes in. I walk into the bedroom, and I see him taking his work clothes off to shower. Gabe and I never take our clothes off around each other, we never even had sex together. It's my fault why, I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to give that away yet. Especially not to that jerk but I know eventually I won't have a choice. "A man has need's", my mother said. Gabe has been trying to have sex with me since I first met him but I always tell him I'm not ready.

I turn around and say, "Gabe are you coming to eat dinner"? "No I ate takeout at work". "You could've told me and I wouldn't have cooked dinner". "Ok what do you want me to do"? That heedless bastard ! " I want you to at least let me know ahead of time, you're going to eat before you come home, so I won't waste food and my time". "Ok yeah whatever, now turn around". "What"? "Turn around". I turned around afraid of what I was going to see. I hope he's not trying to have sex again. I look up and see Gabe completely naked. Don't get me wrong, he has a great body. But I despise him so much, I don't even want to look or be close to him. "What are you doing Gabrielle "? "Come here Winter". "Now". "I don't want to". "Just come over here already". I walk closer to him, and I felt very uncomfortable. He was freaking butt naked, with his penis out. "Touch me", he says. "Please you're my fiancée, I have needs". "I can't do this again". I rush out of the room crying, I hid into the spare bedroom and locked the door. I wanted to be with someone else, that I would love to touch. I would love to admire. That I would love to claim, he's mines. i know people would think I'm being dramatic but I feel disgusted thinking about touching Gabe or him touching me. I cried myself to sleep and stayed in the spare room until the next morning.