Beach House

I was beating so hard on Hunter's door, he immediately opened it and told me to come in. "Winter, baby what's wrong?" "Gabe tried to...he tried to get me to suck him off!" "That son of a bitch!" Hunter yelled. "That's it, I'm going to fucking kill him!" "Hunter no, don't!" "I don't want any one of us to get hurt, he might have a gun." "Can we just leave for now, I can get my clothes another day." "Yeah of course, let me get my keys baby." Hunter made me put a black hoodie on just in case Gabe's outside.

We walked out and got in the car, while seeing Gabe on the phone yelling. He's probably on the phone with my parents but I don't fucking care. I'm done being emotionally abused by him. A little bit after we pulled off, Gabe started blowing my phone up, texting me asking where am I. I ended up blocking him because he's stupid if he thinks I'm telling him anything.

"Winter, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, I'm so sorry for dragging you in this mess." "Don't be, I'm glad you came to me." "I told you, I'll do anything for you baby," Hunter said. The rest of the car ride was quiet until we reached New Port beach. "Wow, this is so beautiful Hunter." "I've never been to the beach before." "Keep telling me the things you haven't did, because you'll never have to worry about not experiencing things like this again." I giggled lightly and smiled at his comment. Hunter's so amazing, he's so sweet. I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend or wife. I don't want to ask him that yet. I'm scared I'll ruin the moment.

We finally made it to this big beach house and let me tell you, I was amazed. I think Hunter could tell because he was looking at me smiling. "Do you like it?", Hunter said. "I love it !" "Wow!" Hunter held my hand and walked me to the house. I could feel the sand in my toes. So this is what sands feel like? He opened the door and I walked in and spanned around while throwing my hands in the air. It was beautiful, I never seen anything like this before. The room was white and beige, it was blankets on the couch and lots of pillows. It looked so cozy and warm. I saw a fireplace lit, it made the whole room look incredible.

He showed me around the house, it was so roomy and big. The bathroom had a waterfall shower! I've only seen those in the movies. It was still December, so we sat around the fireplace and watched the fire dance around. I looked at Hunter and said, "This is amazing." "I would love waking up to this everyday." Hunter stared at me and I asked why. He ended up leaning over to kiss me. He kissed me so hard but passionately. He grabbed me and sat me on his lap, while kissing me again. He ended up breaking the kiss saying, "You're so beautiful Winter." "You deserve so much more." I grabbed his cheeks and smiled at him. "Why are you so nice to me?" "I haven't done anything to deserve your kindness." "You don't need to deserve kindness baby."

He picked me up and took me to the spacious bedroom upstairs. He laid me down and kissed me more. I was getting so turned on just by his kisses. "Can I take your mind off things Goldie?" "Yes," I said while anxiously waiting for him to touch me. He took off my shirt then unclasped my bra. My breast fell out and he looked at them and groaned. "I love your titties baby." He started teasing my hard nipples. Nibbling on them and blowing on them. "Oh, for fuck's sake, stop teasing me Hunter!" He chuckled and took off my pants. He felt that my pussy was so wet for him and grabbed his cock stroking it. "Fuck Winter you're so wet." "I'm going to fuck your wet tight pussy so slow." He teased me by rubbing his cock on my clit. He slowly stuck it in and I moaned so loudly. "Ah Hunter, it feels so good!" He started planting kisses on my neck and giving me hickies. He held my hand over my head while fucking me. Hunter noticed me trying to catch my breath. "Breathe baby." "I want you to cum for me baby." "Ok daddy!" I immediately came all over his hard cock. Hunter pulled out of me while his cum started shooting out everywhere. I slid my finger over his sensitive cock and licked some of his cum off my finger. He trembled hard and groaned. "Fuck baby." We ended up taking a long hot shower, and going to sleep till the next morning. I didn't want this night to end...