Questions?

January 4, 2015

I was in the house and I woke up with a smile on my face I don't really know why it was just a happy day for me
I walked downstairs to see if my mom was there but nobody, nobody at all, not even my little sister April. Oh look how lucky I am to find a note " we're all out at a meeting.. You need anything just call me ;) - mommy. "
Oh yea I needed something, food ! I felt like it was a chill day for me so I just went to trader joes and got me a Cesar salad and went to the beach. I wore ( outfit above) and went to write some things down specifically a new song. 
                                       5 hours later
As I went home I heard talking there was little whispers from my sister a guys voice I kinda recognized and my sister and all of a sudden it was to fast my sister and somebody quickly ran out side while I was In the kitchen so I looked and nobody was there "who ran out there mommy?" " haha.. What do you mean Kennedi?"

(I changed the names a bit YN = Kennedi Ysn = ari)

"Oh nothing must be sleepy .." " Yes very sleepy haha "
As I walked upstairs to go to my room I took a shower and just sat there happy as ever.. I don't know why today was such a special day I felt like nothing could stop me from a big smile on my face.

Dream// mom: she will be so happy when she sees kalin Kennedi : haha who's kalin  mom: oh nobody we were just .. You know what for get it and I think April wants you to play with her.. Kennedi: uhh Okk...

* wakes up *
I laid there in my bed wondering what my dream meant to me. And I couldn't even remember the name that my mom said in the dream. And I remembered that 90% of Americans don't remember their dreams. * ding*
I got a text .. At 11:43 only Cassy of course..
😍😭😘 CASSY ✊🏽💕😁
Cassy- Guess what !!!!
Kenni - what ??
Cassy - i met somebody named Derek ! He is so cute and he's such a sweetheart!!😍💕
Kenni - aww Cassy has a crush
Cassy - lol maybe I do , 70% chance 😭😭😂
Kenni - LMAOO , hit me up tomorrow me, you, and izzy can go to the mall and do somthing !!
Cassy - fashoo 😈💁🏽
Kenni - k byeeee 😘😘😍
Cassy - byeeee 😁😁😁💕
◆◆◆◆◇◆◆◆◆◇◆◆◆◆◇◆◆◆◆◇◆◆◆
2nd part how did I do???