Same

It's been 3 months kennedi and kalin are just friends... With benefits. Kalin is now in la with Myles. Kenni and kalin barley get to talk they talk about 3 times a week but this week is going by slight differently
______________

~Kennedis pov~
The whole week has went by and I'm just getting done with performing. This week has been awkward for me, like I'm not comfortable. My phone started ringing and I immediately got happy, my smile quickly turned into a frown when I figured out that it was just my mom, don't get me wrong I love talking to my mom but I was just hoping it was kalin.
SKIP PHONE CALL
I was all done and I walked out of arena, soon being flashed by paparazzi. I made it to my car and quickly got home. I changed into -

 11:35pm I'm going out side and just going to admire the view

11:35pm I'm going out side and just going to admire the view. A black car pulled up. I didn't really mind the car until I realized they've been there right infront of me for around 10 minutes. (Ok so she's sitting on the back of her car, like the trunk) When I pulled out my phone I was going to turn the flash light on to see if any body was in the car but soon I heard the car door open and close. Then there he was, walking up to me wearing all black with timbs on.
"Oh look you did remember me" I said
"How could I forget somebody I ..." Kalin said
He mumbled the last part so I couldn't really hear him,
"Excuse me? I didn't hear that last part." (Kenni)
"Kennedi. I understand that I've put you through so much, but I really can't keep hiding my emotions, this friends with benefits isn't working for me, I just feel that I've been through so much with you, and I know I've done so many bad things that has hurt me and you, and I do regret the things that I have done. Actually I don't, because all of these things have made us stronger. And I love you too much to just be a friend with benefits, and every day you fall asleep in my arms, and tell you I love you, and what ever happens though thick and thin don't ever forget that."
He was looking me dead in my eyes, I've never noticed how bright his eyes can look in that bright in the dark-
Beep beep beep!
I shot my head up and seen that it was my birthday. Wait "no no no no no no" this couldn't have been a dream! No! I ran down the stairs to see where everybody was
"Surprise!!!"
I thought to myself kennedi just play along.
"Oh my goodness! Thank you!" 
I ran back to my room and quickly looked up kalin white. Okay so he is real.
(Skip ahead, kennedi smokes medicated marijuana because the dream got to the best of her and it scares her every time she thinks of it, she fell in love with him but didn't even know of him, she has hyperventilating problems all the time in the night.)

My little sister ran up to me and said "I wanna go see KAM!!"
Without me thinking about it I bought 2 tickets and quickly regretted it.
"Shit." I mumbled to myself.
THE MEET AND GREET
We were next in line and  me and kalin made eye contact. We walked up to them and the picture was them behind our backs. But my eyes suddenly grew wide when kalin whispered in my ear
"I remeber you."