Whos mellisa?

🔵 kennis pov 🔷
" haha cassy look, don't that look like Jakayla?" I said
"You need to see this over here, this kalin lil innocent ex Melissa." Cassy said
"No it can't be" I said in shock
"Yes is sure is" cassy said with her popular mug
"So who's the third person?" I said
"Bitch I'm Mia freaking Sandoval." Said girl number 3
"Um ok so what do Yall want?" Said cassy
"First I want you to-" said Madison falling to the ground.
"What tha?" I said trying not to laugh
"Yaazz bish yas" said Quiana grabbing the guns out of both of the other girls hands
"I'm guessing Yall didn't have a tight grip.." I said laughing
____________________
Basically nobody was hurt but Madison. All three have to stay away from us, they had to go to court. And me and kalin are deeply in love were dating he gave me a promise ring. And now everyone knows we're together. Izzy and Myles date. Cassy and Derek are In a relationship.
___________________ 4 months later
It was 9:51am and I was tangled in kalins grip. I managed to get my way out. I was going on my daily morning jogs when I got a notification. 'Ask KAM (part 2)' I decided to watch it. I sat down on the bench at the local park. And then there was a question that I liked, it was about their ideal first date. And I was so happy for kalins answer until I actually heard his answer. He basically said he took another girl out on a date yesterday. And that's when memories started flowing form last  night.
Last night:
iMessage
Kalin💙: sorry baby girl I have plans tonight, I'll be home around mid night."
present:
And that's when I felt myself get angry. So just to be clear I read the comments. They were all about some girl mellissa Sandoval...
I looked her up and she was gorgeous. So maybe I'm not perfect enough for him. I think I want to give up on love. I jogged my way back to kalins house and got my charger and the clothes I packed over there. By now I had tears streaming down my face. I drove back to the house and put my stuff in my room and went into cassys room.
"Ca-cassy." I said stuttering
"Huh?" Cassy said trying to wake up.
" I- I- think kalin cheated." I said
"What the hell did you just say?!" She said getting angry
"Chill Cassy I don't know for sure yet." I said trying to stay calm right with her
"Ok let me check." She said going to his Instagram
There was a picture of him and Melissa. She was hugging him and he was giving her a kiss on the cheek. The caption said:
'Most beautiful lady ever. Always a pleasure to see her.'
Ok by now I was heated
"No." I said
"Um didn't he give you a promise ring?" Cassy said quietly
I looked down at my finger with the ring on it.
"Man. Guess he likes to break promises, I'm going to go take a drive."
Cassy pov 💎
Ok now I'm pissed. Nobody messes with my best friend like that. I text kalin.
CONVO
Cassy: you have really done it this time. You're ex girl, oh my the way she was really dedicated to yall relationship, anyways she's on her way probably to the beach.
Kalin: what?
Cassy: 😄
📱Kalin POV⚠️
I jumped in my car and drove to the beach. There she was standing there in what she left my house in her favorite sweat pants and that Top I love on her. I'm still confused why she is upset. So I walked closer behind her until I heard what she was saying.
" You gave me this promise ring. I'm guessing it was all a game to you. Man you broke my heart more than once and I have forgave you more than once. I think I'm ready to give up on love. I still wonder..."

And then she went silent for a few minutes. And she spoke again.
"... Do you even love me? "
My whole world crashed I have to speak up.
"I have always loved you." I said
She turned around.
"Why do you always follow me? And no you don't love me. I know the real you. What happened to you? This promise ring doesn't mean anything to this relation ship. You broke your promise. Remember that specific line that you said? That 'I will never cheat on you again' line?"
"What do you mean?" (Who has heard that Justin bieber song 😻 I love it !! 😂 ok srry) I said thinking really hard.
"Who's Melissa?" She said
I am completely lost for words. How could I forget. I took Melissa on a date last. Night -
"Forget this. Forget about me. Forget about us. I hate you." She said and her face was completely red and then she threw it. She threw the promise ring into the water. I fell to my knees and she ran away.
Kennis POV
Man I swear this love thing is hard. He didn't even make an effort to apologize.
3 weeks later. (Kenni)
It's been a few weeks and I have only eaten fruit. I haven't went to concerts my phone has been dead since the day kalin broke my heart.
Cassy, Quaina, Izzy, and Ari come and check on me like 3 times a day.
KALINS POV
I'm very heart broken. Luckily I'm off tour so that my fans don't have to see me. I'm now a wreck. I smoke weed to get rid of my depression and problems. I'm still lowkey confused because I really want to know did she really mean she hates me?
_______
Izzy POV
Today I went over KAMs house and it smelled like weed. Wait no Myles better not be. I walked to Myles room and asked him what's that smell.
"Oh did I mention kalin smokes weed now.." Myles said
"What." I said
"We tried to stop him but he just doesn't stop." Myles
"Ok hold on."
I walked down to the kitchen to get my phone and I called Cassy.
CONVO
Izzy: Cassy
Cassy: yep
Izzy: so I just figured out that kalin smokes weed
Cassy: you said what? Wait. You know we have to tell Kenni ..
Izzy: yes that's why I'm telling you...
Cassy: ok I'll talk to her. Thanks doll
bye
Izzy: bye
KENNIS POV🚘
I was laying down staring out the window when somebody knocked at the door.
"Yes?" I said trying to be loud
"It's me ." Cassy said walking in
"Yes?" I said
"Well um kalin .. " she said
"Ugh what about him." I said mad
"He kinda smokes..." She said
"Wait. Smokes?! What the hell do you mean smokes?! Like weed??!!!!!!" I said screaming
"Yes.." She said quietly
I walked out the room and drove to his house. Never in 1 million years I thought I would be driving here again. I opened the door, yes I have a key. And I walked up to kalins room. It smelled like loads of weed.
I busted through the door and there he was rolling a blunt.
"Kalin if you don't put it down right now." I said while looking down not looking at him.
"Why do you care if i had it or not? Don't you hate me." He said with attitude. He was definitely high.
"Kalin actions speak louder than words." I said calmly.
"Ok so tell me you love me. And look me straight in my eyes." He said
"Kalin..." I said still looking down and then he walked toward me and lifted my chin up. I was staring into his not sparkling eyes. They were more of a dark green now.
"Say it one last time so I know it's true." He said with tears watering in his eyes.
"Kalin I.."
_________________
I typed as much as I could but cliff hanger there's so much in this chapter 😂 oh and guess what 😁 I got braces and they hurt 😭😭😭