Back together or Best Friends

Kenni Pov
Today I had a dance concert and the last son I was performing was "Baby quah Anthem"
And if you really listen in the back its says "I'm your baby" and I have a plan to lip sync it to him and I left him a note on his bed that said "I'm your baby ❤️"  I invited Kalin Myles jakey and Cam. All of my side is here.

During the performance this was the last song and I looked at Kalin to sing the lyrics and instead of looking at me he was looking at some beautiful, tall skinny, hazel eyed girl and saying the lyrics to her. I immediately ran back stage and told Quiana to close out for me. My whole chest tightened but I had to leave this place. I jumped in my car and drove off. I got home and my chest was even tighter, my eyes started getting low and I fell and that was it.

Kalin Pov

Kenni left off the stage crying, but oh well who cares. Me and lia were over with the show and we were getting to my place and I told lia to stay downstairs while I get covers and pillows so we can watch Netflix. I actually think I need to get over Kenni, it seemed like she was over me anyways. But then I looked on my bed and there was a note that said "your my baby❤️" on the back it said Kenni. Wait. No, I just really messed up. I walked downstairs and told lia me and her weren't going to really work out. She said she was ok with it. I drove to kenni's house to see something I had never wanted to see in my entire life. She was out, laying on the ground, I tried waking her up but nothing was helping. I called Quiana.
"Hello?" -Quiana
"Hi, um well we have a problem..." Kalin
"Yes?" Quiana
"Well, kennedi is out cold." Kalin
"Don't play Kalin." Quiana
"I'm so serious." Kalin
"Oh god, um, where are you guys?" Quiana
"At the house" Kalin

Later Kenni was at the house and she woke up, later she escaped the hospital left all of her electronics, including her phone.

Kenni's Pov
I left and the only thing I had was my credit card. I took a plane to Hawaii and got me a house built, just so nobody would know my address. I made sure I stayed under cover. I had no clothes and food so i ordered everything I needed off line, it was very hard to get a new computer, because I had to go I stores for it.

Kalin Pov
(We're going back to the hospital)
Everyone was walking in with the Doctor and we saw that there was nobody in the bed. At this moment every body was looking for her. Where could she have gon?

Kenni's mom Pov
"WHERE IS MY CHILD?!"
"Mam, I'm going to need you to calm down."
"You tell me what you would do if your baby is lost?! And she is spoused to be in the hospital!"
Quiana Pov
Oh helll no. They better get going to find her.
"So you're telling me, kennedi, walked out of here and nobody seen her?!" I said screaming
"Yes." The doctor said
Cassy Pov
"Ok, something isn't right. Kennedi walked out of her with her butt out?!
"No, she took her pants."
"Ok good. As long as her butt wasn't out"
~~~
Nobody Pov
Everybody has been looking for Kenni for 9 months now and they've given up, but still hope for the best. Kalin reads the Note every night. Cassy cries still every day. Quiana tweets about how much she misses her. And every body else prays.
~~~
Kenni's Pov
ok so today I'm going back to my life of drama, I don't want to go back but they have all put drama on my back. I slipped on my Bred 11's and my black hoodie, I slowly cried to my self and prepared for what was about to happen.
2 hours later
I got in my car and drove to my house. Well then no surprise EVERYBODY was there. And no I didn't tell them that I was here I guess they were all there. I unlocked the door and walked in with the :| face. All I heard was
"What the..."
And I walked back out and drove to the store to go get me some sleeping medicine. And when I say that, no I wasn't sleepy, I wanted to go to sleep. I walked back in the house and sat on the couch in front of everybody. There was so many questions being asked,
"Where were you?"
"Did you know I haven't stopped crying"
"Why'd you leave?"
"Princess talk please"
I just couldn't take it anymore, I took my little sister and we went to my room and locked the door and fell asleep with her on my chest.
___________
HOWDY PEOPLE I DID THE MOST I COULD FOR THE TIME I LEFT ❤️