Boyfriend?

KENNIS POV
It was the day where all of me and my friends were getting together for my birthday, they set it up a day after because of the so called house party. I got dressed and walked downstairs and everything was already set up.
Thank you guys for setting up
No problem - they all said
Ding
My phone made. I looked at my phone and saw a text from my boyfriend. He's been acting Weird lately and I don't know what's up with him.
💙 - sorry babe I'm sick !
Kenni - aw hope you feel better! I Love you!!
Read 12:46pm
I was getting super mad that he had read my text and hadn't responded. Like I said I love him and he didn't respond. Highly confused.
As I put all of that aside I decided to go to our "squad house" (yes the whole squad put their house together) to go get a get better card. I have a whole collection of cards.
Hey who wants to drive me to the house?
House? -kalin
Oh you don't know about it yet .. Um you can come . Who else coming?
Me. - literally everybody said.
--------
THE HOUSE
--------
Ok hold my purse cassy. I said
Ok - cassy
As I was walking into the house I heard loud screaming. And not like scary screaming. Sexual screaming. And I thought who is here?
Oh wait Jakayla is. As I was walking up stairs to my room it got louder and the boy sounded like my boyfriend.

Oh hell no. It is! I have anger problems and I'm crazy. I walked down stairs in to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Kalins POV.
Um it's been like 30 minutes I'm going to go check on her. - I said
I'm coming too - cassy said
As we walked up stairs I saw something I never wanted to ever see.

Kennis POV
So you guys having fun here?
WOAH! - said my "boyfriend"
Oh my goodness - said Jakayla
I closed the door behind me ready to fight someone.
Boom.

______________________________________
I gave to many exiting moments in here 😂 but, cliff hanger 😭✊🏾 sorry.