Lead to a broken heart. Again.

Kennis pov
I decided to go on a run today. As I was running I thought about how me and kalin got very close and caught up with each other again. Yesterday kalin tried to kiss me but I noticed I had just gotten out of a heart break. I think kalin has feelings for me, but I'm not good enough for him. As I jogged past his house I started jogging in place.
Hi Kalin!!
All he did was look at me and he walked back inside of his house. Um ok that was weird.
I jogged around the block for about 3 hours.
I was jogging back to kalins house because quaina
Izzy and cassy said they were chilling there.
I opened the door because I mean he's my best friend why not. I opened the door and saw a girl sitting on kalins lap.

"HAHAHAHAHA" - I laughed because I was trying to hide my feelings
Cassy looked at me because she knows that I do that. She directed her attention to what I was looking and laughing at.
"I KNEW IT"
I looked at her and laughed. Kalin had this shocked facial expression.
"Hi. You must be Kalins girlfriend."
"Yes! And you?"
"Oh I'm just a person who lives around this neighborhood. I just came because my friends are here."
"Oh! Well I'm Madison."
"Hi Madison! I'm kennedi, may I say you are very pretty."
"Thank you! You are very pretty too!"
"Thank you!"
KALINS POV 😼
Oh lord no. I was listening to their conversation and I noticed that she said she was just a person who lived around here. Geez she must be pissed. And then she said her full name. The last time she said her full name to somebody , someone got hurt, physically. Before it was me I got up and went to the bathroom.
KENNIS POV
ha kalin must know he was about to be slapped. Hard. I went and sat down next to cassy and smiled.
"Oh you guys I have to go! Nice meeting you Madison."
And with that I walked out the house like a g.
________________
Ok I'm doing to do more. So it's like 2 chapters in one.
________________
Kennis POV.
I live in Louisiana with my dad. But I also own a house in Los Angels, with cassy, quaina, and izzy  It's been 1 year since I've seen kalin. He still text me till this day. He will say hi, good night, or good morning baby girl. I haven't fully moved on. Also I own a dance studio with cassy. We have become dance teachers for ages 5+ it's really fun. Quaina and izzy have both become models for Victoria's Secret. We all live a rich life. Also! We are all traveling the world together. We have already went to Mexico, Africa, and Brazil.
(I'm being lazy so C=cassy, Q=quaina, I=izzy)
*knock knock*
Ugh - c
I'll get it - q
Quaina opened the door and closed it and locked both of the doors. Being the scary person I am I thought it was a criminal at the door. I ran upstairs and grabbed my base ball bat. I walked back downstairs opened the door and busted out laughing.
Whats so funny? - I
Look who's at the door. - k
Cassy got up looked and said
"And we are kalin and Myles"
I laughed until I had tears in my eyes because she was mocking off of them in interviews.