Every thing changed.

Still kenni pov
I sat there with a long 3 minute pause and really took a look at him.
"Kalin I don't love you. I love the old Kalin that I used to call baby k. The old Kalin who was protective of me when some one tried to get at me. I miss that old Kalin who used to .."
I said trailing off.
"Who used to what.." He said with the most weakness in his voice.

I kissed him. Oh nothing I felt. I didn't feel bitter flies, sparks, any thing but his lips on mine.
"That Kalin that." I said
"What do you mean?" (When you wanna say yes but you shake your head no.😂 sorry)

"Kalin tell me did you feel any love in that kiss? And sparks? Any love?"

He stood there for a second trying to think and then he put his head down in shame.
"Put you head up. The Kalin that I know would be his confident self and answer me." I said
"I'm sorry." He said
"Sorry for what?! Ruining yourself and becoming somebody else?!" And with that I left I don't know where I was going but I made it to some where. The meadows. This is where me and Kalin used to always catch stuff and play hide and seek in the grass. And then i looked to my side and there it was our old tree that we carved our names in to. 'Baby k + kenni bear = 5 ever <3'
It broke my heart to see that. Kalin has changed so much. A little bit too much. I wonder will he ever change?
"Yes he will." Some lady said
I turned around and saw mama star.
"How?" I said with all the curiosity in the world
"You can change him. You both still love each other. It's very obvious. If you guys didn't love each other any more you would have just forgotten about eachother and went on with life. With no tears at all." She said very seriously
Man I really noticed that Kalin is the love of my life now mama star has a point about that. I have to go get him back.
"Go get him." She said reading my mind.
________________
Ok is anybody reading this ? :(
I feel like nobody is but I'll keep updating :)❤️