I: Awoken

Jaune's POV

That day Cardin Winchester told everyone about my transcript being fake. Soon my so called friends betrayed me and then my father disowned as a whole. Everyone day I get bullied and beaten by the students of Beacon but still I attended there thanks to Ozpin. But something was off. Ever now and then I would have these visions of someone else, a guy name Vergil And his twin brother Dante but these are
From Vergils point of view. As the days went by I started to realize that these are not visions but instead are memories of my pass life. Slowly I started to remember who I was and soon after I knew actually what was my goal... to defeat my twin brother... Dante. I got off my bed now with my Snow White hair and with my dark blue jacket. I grabbed the rest of my clothes which are from my battle from the underworld and my sword the Yamato which I summoned. It's time that I show these weaklings true power looks like.

End POV

Glynda class

Glynda: Today we have for our first match Cardin Winchester vs Jaune-

Vergil: Actually Miss Goodwitch it's no longer Jaune. It's Vergil Sparda now.

They all turn around to see Jaune now Vergil with a new outfit and sword in hand. But stood him out was his hair and attitude.

Glynda: Very well Mr. Sparda. Please stand on the arena.

As both opponents got onto the arena Cardin has smirk grin on his face while Vergil was calm and composed but deep down he wants Cardin to suffer.

Cardin: Ready to get your ass kicked again Jauney boy!

Vergil: I'm no longer the blonde idiot you once knew Cardin but now I will make you suffer.

Glynda: Fighter ready... Begin!

As always Cardin charged in at Vergil and swinging his mace at him but then Vergil swung his still sheathed Yamato and parried it and smack Cardin with it. Then he was about to show him a taste of his power.

Cardin was now on the floor bleeding as Jaune approached him slowly

Cardin was now on the floor bleeding as Jaune approached him slowly. Cardin was now pissing his pants and started to panic.

Cardin: No no get away from me!

Vergil: Come on Cardin, show me your motivation.

Cardin: Listen Jaune I'm sorry for revealing your transcript, I'm sorry for bullying you, I'm sorry for everything so please don't kill me!

Vergil: Jaune is gone Cardin. What's left is now been replaced by me, Vergil son of Sparda, the alpha and the omega. *points his Yamato at Cardin* and killing you will have barely any meaning in my goal.

He then turns away but looked at Cardin one last time.

Vergil: If you ever cross paths with me again I'll won't stop until I see you head corpse on the floor.

Cardin then passes out from his injuries as everyone even his ex friends look in horror of what Jaune just did even Glynda was surprised. Ozpin looking in the background was a bit nervous of this but wondered who is this Sparda and Vergil. But Pyrrha stepped up and challenged Jaune to fight her in which he agreed.

Glynda: Ready?... begin!

Pyrrha went for it and charged first but Vergil just stood there having his back turned facing her. Then to her surprise Jaune blocked her strike with his hilt and did something unbelievable that no one has ever seen.

Everyone was shocked of Jaune newly found skill with a katana. Soon Pyrrha was on the ground unconscious as her aura was shattered like glass and Jaune's Aura was untouched. For the first time the invincible girl was defeated not by the faker but by the oldest son of Sparda.

Vergil: Hmph pathetic.

He then sheathed Yamato and walked off stage back to his dorm while every student clear the way now afraid of what the faker has beacons. Months passes as Vergil was now top of his class and was now number 1 when it comes to intelligence and combat skill. As Vergil walked around the hall way he heard a familiar voice called behind him.

Ruby: Jaune?

Vergil:...

Yang: Hey my sister is talking to you!

Vergil:...

She was fed up with Vergils cocky attitude that she ran towards him not know he immediately turned around and hit Yang directly on the stomach with the hilt of his blade which pushed her back onto the ground. He turns back around and continues to walk away still ignore his pass friends until Ruby ran at him now know that it was a big mistake.

Ruby: Jaune I'm sorr-

Vergil: *unsheathed his sword and stops it in front of Ruby's throat* That's enough! I don't want to hear it

Ruby: Jaun-

Vergil: Jaune is gone, you will address me as Vergil from now on understood.

He then sheathed his sword and continues to walk away leaving a crying Ruby and his so call friends behind.

Vergil: Soon Dante we will settle this.

Time skip

Ruby had one thing on her mind and that was apologize to Jaune/Vergil and reconnecting their friendship again. She made a friendship cookie for him and found out that he's on the rooftop all alone. She immediately went up to the roof and right before she could open the door she could hear him talking to himself.

Vergil: That day, if our position were switch... would our fates be different? Would I have your life, and you mine? *sits on his plastic Chair* Let's settle this... Dante.

Ruby was confused. Who is this Dante and what history did they have together. So many questions on her mind that she lost focus and saw Jaune/Vergil head back towards the door while she was still trying to figure out what he was saying. Soon the door open with Jaune looking down at Ruby and Ruby shock that Jaune was now right in front of her with a stern look.

Vergil: What do you want?

Ruby: W-well I made th-this for you. *hands him her friendship cookie*

Jaune/Vergil was confused for the moment but took the cookie and walked off while saying nothing to her. She look shocked that he accepted her cookie thinking that it work but in reality Jaune/Vergil was just hungry and took the cookie for food not friendship. But just to be careful polite he thanked her for it.

Vergil: Thank you Ruby.

To be continued