VI: Scorpion vs The Devil

Blake: Well here we are.

Sun: Wow it's really... crowded?

Dante: Eh seems normal to me.

Blake: Dante are you sure it's ok being here? People here don't really like humans much.

Dante: Well I don't care what they think of me.  Besides I can alway transform into my devil trigger if it helps?

Blake: please don't do it.

Dante: Hehe well where is your house Kit Kat?

Sun: Yeah is it that one or that tiny one right there?

Blake: It's... that one. *points to the big house in the middle.

Sun: What?!

Dante: Wow color me impress but just a little.

As they walked towards Blake's house she asked Dante about his relationship with his brother.

Blake: So Dante tell me about your relationship with your brother?

Dante: Hwoooo where should I start? Hmmm well now we always fight to see who's better but sometimes he's out to kill me. One time he stabbed me with my own sword.

Both Sun and Blake never knew Jaune had it in him to stab his own brother like that. Then Dante told him how he also almost brought the underworld to earth with the gliphoth and separating himself with the Yamato making V and Urizen. Now Blake is hoping Jaune's doesn't so that to remnant or this world will be doomed forever. Finally they arrived to the front door of Blake's house.

Blake: Well here we are... this is going to be awkward.

Sun: Why?

Blake: Its been a long time since I've seen my parents.

Dante: Well kid there's no turning back now.

She agreed and knocked on the door alerting that she's home. (A/n: let's be honest when she knocks on the door she really puts a lot of force on it.) Soon the door opened showing a women with cat ears as well surprised of who it is.

Kali: Blake?

Blake: Hi mom?

Kali: Oh my baby girl.

Suddenly a loud voice came within the house.

Ghira: Kali who is it?

They lean over to see a panther bace Faunes happy to see his daughter again.

Kali: Oh please come in.

Time skip

Kali: We were horrified when we heard the news. The kingdom of Vale wasn't perfect but it certainly didn't deserve what happen. We were so worried.

Ghira: Please I knew she'd be fine.

Kali: Oh that's not the slightest bit true. You should seen him pacing.

Sun: You guys have nothing to worry about. I've seen your daughter in action before trust me. She got the moves!

Ghira just stared at Sun with a death stare.

Ghira: And what do you mean by that
Mr. Wukong?

Dante: You should really choose your words more carefully kid.

Kali: Um Blake who are those two?

Blake: *sigh* The blonde one is Sun and the silver one is Dante.

Kali: So Mr. Dante-

Dante: Please just call me Dante. Dante Sparda.

Ghira: And you seen my daughter fight?

Dante: Nope but I can tell she can handle stuff on her own.