VII: The Spy

Camp

After Qrow told everyone of Salem and the relics they headed to sleep before the big hike tomorrow. During that night Jaune heard someone talking that sounded oddly familiar. He got up and noticed Pyrrha was not in her sleeping bag. Curious he got up and followed the sound to where it is coming from. He then found himself in a small clearing and saw Pyrrha watching a small video of his old self and Pyrrha talking together on Beacons rooftop.

Jaune (video): You know Pyrrha it's kinda nice being up here.

Pyrrha (video): Yeah it sure is.... Jaune why did you attend Beacon?

Jaune (video): To become a hero like my grandfather. I want to show that I want to help other either human for faunes out there.

Pyrrha (video): Well I hope your dream comes true.

Jaune (video): Yeah... I hope.

Pyrrha just stares at the video wonder
What if he didn't turn away from him would he still be the same person she once's loved. The he hears a noise behind her and turns around immediately.

Vergil: Ahem.

Pyrrha: Ah Vergil I-

Vergil: So you had something from my past did you.

Pyrrha:... Yes.

Vergil: *pulls out the Yamato* Prepare yourself.

Pyrrha: W-why?

Vergil: Your moves are too flashy and lack the killing intent. So I'm only doing this once understand.

Pyrrha: R-right!

Belladonna's resident

Blake: So what do you think Dante?

Dante: it's peaceful.

Kali: It sure is.

Dante: Ah Miss Belladonna.

Kali: Please Just call me Kali.

Dante: Sure.

Blake: What are you doing up here mom?

Kali: You know you could always come in an say hi.

Blake: I don't want to bother him.

Kali: A father is never too busy for his daughter.

Dante: Hehe tell that to Vergil.

Blake: What do you mean?

Dante: Oh my brother Vergil has a son. His name is Nero. My first time meeting Nero was... interesting but I've never expected him to have an off spring.

Kali: You said that he didn't had time for him why?

Dante: Well let's just say Vergil wasn't there for Nero at all until him and I fought each other on top of the qliphoth until his son stopped us from killing each other. Ifs funny that even though he cut off his sons arm for more power he still lost.

Blake was surprised that Jaune has a son out there in the world that even he cut off his own son for more power if he wants.

Dante: But anyways Blake you should take you your father. You may not know when it's the last time you see him again.

Blake took those words to heart and what Dante just said it feels like he lost his father in the pasts. She got up and went immediately to her father to take leaving Dante and Kali alone.

Kali: Are you ok Dante?

Dante: Just thinking that's all.

Kali: You said "it may be the last time you see him" why?