VIII: A Ninjaz Resolve

After Crow told everyone about Salam and more of the twin brothers and the maidens everyone was now on edge of what is about to happen. Now the group now stumbles upon a destroyed village near by which got both Ren and Nora riled up.

Vergil: Kuroyuri huh. *notice Ren and Nora* What wrong with you two?

Ren: Oh it's nothing.

Vergil: *turns around* That's a lie and you know it.

Qrow: What's going on?

Vergil: Something's bothering you ever since we stumbled upon this village so what's wrong!

Ren: ITS NOTHING!

Vergil:... Fine be that way but remember if you both keep up with this attitude you'll slow me down!.

Ren looked back up surprised Jaune called him dead weight as well to Nora and Pyrrha his teammates. He clutched his fists knowing that he's right and he need to do this. To prove that himself and Nora are not dead weight to him. Then they heard a loud scream coming from within the abandoned village. What they saw scared both Nora and Ren to the core. Jaune saw this and now knew why they acted strange.

 Jaune saw this and now knew why they acted strange

Vergil: I'll let you all take care of this one.

Ruby: Huh?

Violet: What too scared on killing this Nuckelavee on your own?

Vergil: No i won't you all to fight this on your own. Prove to me that your all not weak.

Violet: Tch fine! Pyrrha, Ren, Nora on me!

Ruby: What about me?

Vergil: Let them handle this Ruby. You say by my side.

Ruby: *blush* S-sure!

Qrow: So your not going to help?

Vergil: If they fail to kill this Grimm that I will. But not with the Yamato but with this.

 But not with the Yamato but with this

Ruby: You still have that?!

Vergil: I use it as a momento of my pst mistakes back when I was Jaune.

They fight was on a loosing end for team JNPR. Violet was not as skilled when it came to tactics than Jaune which prove pretty bad for them. As this weren't bad enough both Pyrrha and Violet were out for the count leaving Nora and Ren on the battle field. The Nuckelavee then swong it's arm colliding both Ren and Nora into each other. Just then the beast charges at them head on having Ren cover Nora die protection until the suddenly fell onto the ground steaming in pain. Ren turned around to see Jaune but wielding the Crocea Mors.

Ren: Jaune?

Vergil: You want closure for your family then get back up and kill this beast.

He tosses him a dagger that fell off his boot which was from his father.

Vergil: I already took care of its back legs but the rest is up to you understand!

Ren: Yes Vergil I do.

The Nuckelavee screamed again but now both Violet and Pyrrha are back in the fight.

Violet: Ren! Pyrrha and I can take care of it's arm.

Nora: I got the horse.

Ren: Then I got the rest.

They all got ready to kill the Nuckelavee once and for all. In the back ground Jaune, Ruby, and Qrow watched from afar seeing the team finally beating the beast.

Qrow: Nice little motivation kid.

Vergil: They get only one pass from that and nothing more.

Ruby: You think they can pull it off?

Vergil: They better.

(A/N: Things basically went the same ex for replace Jaune with Violet.)

The Nuckelavee was now on its body for support while Ren sliced off its limbs one by one.

Ren: 'for my mother' *slice* 'for my father' *slice* 'for all those you have slain' *slice* and... For myself! *cuts off the head*

There for the battle is done. Nora hugged Ren while the rest congratulated on their small victory. Finally the others showed up while Ren walked up to Jaune with a determined look.

Ren: Thank you Vergil.

Vergil:...

Suddenly a patrol group came down ready to pick them all up. They all got on and were now heading to haven academy.

Ruby: How did you find us?

Patroller: We saw the smoke. Now has been out here for year so we thought something was wrong.

Nora: Thank you Jau- *Jaune gave her a stern look* I mean Vergil.

Vergil: Don't let it become a habit Nora. You all still need to prove yourself that you're worth my time.

White Fang HQ

Sienna: 'so bored'

Sienna: 'so bored'.

WF1: Ma'am we have a problem!

Sienna: What is it?!

WF1: Some human has breach into our base and has-

The white fang member was then knocked out by Dante hitting him with his Balrog and now was face to face with Sienna.

Sienna: Who are you human and why are you here?!

Dante: Oh me? Well me lady I'm Dante and I have a question for you.

Sienna: What would that be?

To be continued