XI: A Dragon confronts her Devils

*clash*clash*

Vergil: Eliminate all. *judgment Cut Ends*

Both Ruby and Pyrrha could barely survive Jaune's powerful attack. He was hard on them giving them no room to breath nor time to attack. During the fight Ruby was doing fairly well against him while Pyrrha was still getting used to not using flashy moves but instead fight to kill. Jaune was focused on Ruby while his doppelgänger was focused on Pyrrha. In the background everyone even Oscar were surprised of Jaune's new skills and techniques he's has after returning as Vergil once more. Finally the battle ends with both Ruby and Pyrrha on the ground panting like crazy.

Vergil: This barley counts as a warm up.

Ruby: *huff* No fair!

Pyrrha: I *huff* need to improve.

Vergil: We'll try again in 3 hours.

Finally Qrow showed up and was on the porch looking down. Jaune notice this and approach him.

Vergil: No luck.

Qrow: Yeah no luck.

Vergil: Hmph typical. All being inside help Ruby and the others with dinner. Be ready Qrow.

Qrow: Hey wait.

Jaune turns around with a confused look.

Qrow: I saw you sleeping with my niece. You do anything to her did you?

Vergil: No I have not. You have my word.

Qrow: Well that's good to know. And hey you know she's into you right?

A bit wide eyed Jaune was surprised she had feelings for him but he didn't know how to respond. He's never had these feelings in his life not even when he found out he has a son.

Vergil: I... I don't know what to do? These human feelings, I'm not used to it.

Qrow: Well how about just tell her how you feel about her and see how it goes ok?

Vergil: Yeah... sure.

Jaune then walks back inside leaving Qrow to his business. Soon after Jaune left a red portal showed up that made Qrow suspicious.

Qrow: Raven?!

*vroom*

Qrow: Oh!

Inside the house Ruby was helping out with cooking with the other while Jaune was teaching her not to over cook it.

Vergil: No don't overcook it.

Ruby: I know.

Ren: You're overcooking it.

Ruby: I know!

Qrow: I'm back.

Ruby: Be right there!

Qrow: Hey um Ruby?

Ruby: I'll be there! *overcooks it*

Vergil: *sigh* Ren take over.

Ren: You got it.

Ruby went over to Qrow with Jaune next to her until she dropped the tray that he was helping on who it was.

Ruby: *gasp*

Both Yang and Weiss were standing there making Ruby unease's on what to do until Jaune pushed her forward still with a calm expression.

Ruby: Y-Yang... I.... Well....

She then felt Yang came up for a hug which she returned in kind. Ruby slowly started to cry on her shoulder as the other came into the living room to see what is going on.