Episode 1: The start of the hollows

On February 23, 1989, Harbor CX-62 was created to open an impossible portal to a famous theory, The Hollow Earth Theory. Never in history has this happened before. But now humans are more intelligent to have this advanced technology like this. The Experiment was made by Brisha Armstrong, an scientist. He won 2 Nobel Prizes for making the first portal engine and the success of opening a portal to the dimension.

However, after the successful experiment, the portal has its benefits and consequences of the portal. The benefits of the portal are [REDACTED] and the consequences are unwanted visitors and bacteria.

People haven't noticed until December 25, 2013 when a victim named Saul Mandela Kennedy told the police that some ghost is living in his house. Police hired a Paranormal investigator to investigate. The investigator told the police that the ghost is not in the house. But Kennedy came to the station 12 times with the same ghost.

Kennedy was arrested for a week However he somehow escaped imprisonment. He was later found and went to jail for 2 weeks. But he again escaped bars. After finding him again, a guard was ordered to watch him 24/7. When the other guards went into the room, the guard was laying on the floor dead.

The officers think that it was Kennedy but they look carefully to find fingerprints and no sight of Kennedy's fingerprints. Then they realized that maybe he was telling the truth.

There was a ghost in his house and started following Kennedy like he was the ghost's master.

After the Paranormal activity of Kennedy, many people reported the same thing as Kennedy. The US Government don't know what is the cause of the appearance of ghosts until a theorist named Abraham Hernandez made a theory that ghosts that hollow now free for hollow earth. He said quote,

" The ghosts are not just ghosts but hollows. After the success of The Engine Experiment, Hollows might have escaped Hollow earth. But I can't figure out why the hollows are messing with humans just now. That mystery is for another time. I may have to call somebody with these hollows."

After Abraham's Hollow Theory, The CIA investigated the theory if it is true. They open the portal for one day. And the result was awful.

More than 300,000 reports of sight hollows near them. And wildfires and earthquakes are appearing for no actual reason. This means that hollows have abilities like fire, water, wind, and other elements of power. There are three classes, innocence, neutral, and leviathan. 5 people have the leviathan class hollows and one of them is Alioth Sonya Armstrong with a galaxy Hollow, the top 5 strongest hollows of all hollows. Now his journey has begun.

To be continued...