Episode 4: The legacy of Brisha

Alioth went to chapter three of " The legacy of Brisha Armstrong " to find out that Brisha was Betrayed by the C.I.A.

Alioth - " Holy shit! "
Dahlia - " what happened? "
Alioth - " It says here that the C.I.A Betrayed Brisha because of the success of the Hollow portal. Here it is. It said quote. "

" After the successful experiment, The C.I.A decided to use the portal to make nuclear weapons and extreme power. But Brisha sees this as dangerous but maybe If the C.I.A keep using the portal, it could probably give attention to hollows and escape. But They didn't care because they thought they could use these hollows to fight in the cold war. So they betrayed Brisha by tossing him into the portal. "

Dahlia - " Jeez, so that's how he went missing. The C.I.A just wanted power. "
Alioth - " Right, and haven't been seen since 1997. "

Cosmo - " Oh yeah, I remember that guy. "
Alioth - " BRO, WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME! "
Dahlia - " WHAT THE!? "
Alioth - " Wait! Can you- "
Cosmo - " Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. "
Alioth - " Dahlia, you can see it? "
Dahlia - " Well yeah, we both have hollows, so people who have hollows can see it and people who don't, don't see hollows.
Alioth - " Well that makes sense. Anyways but so Cosmo, you knew Brisha? "
Cosmo - " yeah I knew him. He landed in my kingdom and I made him my guard. But sadly, he died in 2013 B.C. "
Alioth - " Damn, you hollows are still in B.C, Wow. "
Dahlia - " We're now in A.D, Cosmo. "

When Alioth tried to talk about A.D, Cosmo noticed a strange rose growing out of Dahlia's hand.

Cosmo - " Uh, Dahlia. There's something in your hand.
Dahlia looked at her right hand to see what Cosmo talking about. Then she saw the rose, and so did Alioth.

Dahlia - " what the heck! "
Alioth - " I believe it's a hollow. "
Cosmo - " Fleur the flower hollow. "

Then Dahlia's hollow shows itself.
Fleur - " Hello Dahlia, I'm Fleur, Your flower hollow.
Dahlia - " Uh, Hello Fleur. "
Fleur was about to talk about herself until she saw Cosmo.

Fleur - " COSMO! "
Cosmo - " Uh hi Fleur, long time no see haha. Ooooh, I'm dead. "
Fleur - " I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU INVADED MY FLOWER JUNGLE! "
Cosmo - " THAT WAS 2 DECADES AGO! "
Dahlia - " Dang, my hollow hates your hollow real bad. "
Alioth - " I can tell. "
Finally, Alioth and Dahlia got out of the bus and talked about random stuff, Cosmo and Fleur still argued until Cosmo mentioned a fortune teller named Chisisi. Alioth interrupted the argument and ask Cosmo where is Chisisi. Cosmo told Alioth that he was in Texarkana.
Maybe this fortune teller can help Alioth tell his future. So Alioth asks his mom to go to Texarkana tomorrow. She agreed and invited Dahlia to go with him.
Cosmo - " Alioth, I don't think this is a good idea. "
Alioth - " relax, we're going to be okay. Plus what could go wrong? "

To be continued...