Episode 6: Funeral flowers

After the news, Alioth demanded his mother go back to Ashdown and return Dahlia home.

They arrived at Dahlia's home and busted in the door.
Dahlia - " DAD WHAT GOING- *Gasp* NOOO."
Cosmo - " Oh God. "

Dahlia's mom was on the ground dead. Her dad was with the police. Dahlia's mother had died from a cryptogenic stroke.

Dahlia - " NO NO NOO! SHE WAS JUST FINE 40 MINUTES AGO! "
Alioth - " Something must have caused this. If she was fine 40 minutes ago. "
The cops - " It might be a plague.
Dahlia - " IT'S NOT FUNNY! SHE'S DEAD. "
Suddenly Alioth got a theory about her death.

Alioth - " Wait, say that again. "
The cops - " It might be a plague? "
Alioth - " Ah-Ha. So that's why. If she was just fine before the stroke, maybe it was from a hollow. Remember, when the hollows were discovered, Wildfires and earthquakes occurred for no reason. "
The cops - " So what does this mean? "
Alioth - " That means she must have died from a hollow. "

Cosmo - " Tell the cops that you need to go to the bathroom so we can talk. "
Alioth - " I'll talk about it after I use the bathroom. "
Alioth - " Okay, what is it? "
Cosmo - " Remember what you said that it was a hollow who killed her. "
Alioth - " Yeah? "
Cosmo - " Well... Bokamoso told me to tell you this... "

Two days after the incident, They planned a funeral. Almost all of Dahlia's family and Alioth's family were invited to the funeral. Chisisi was also there to honor Dahlia's mother.

Dahlia's father gives a speech about his wife and her side of the family meanwhile Alioth was thinking about what Cosmo was talking about. Chisisi looked at Alioth, thinking that Alioth was traumatized by something that she couldn't figure out.

Then a ghostly-like black hand appeared out of nowhere. Alioth tried to calm himself down while the hand was getting near him. The hand pointed somewhere in the cemetery. Alioth looked and saw a man with dark clothing. The man pointed next to him. Alioth go see what he was pointing to. It didn't take long when he saw a grave with a familiar name...
" In loving memory of...
Brisha Dawson
October 3, 1962 - February 29, 1997 "
Alioth was confused. He thought that Brisha was thrown in the portal so why is there a grave for him? Alioth also noticed that he died on February 29. There wasn't a 29th in February 1997. Alioth looked at the man. But...

The man was gone

To be continued...