Episode 5: Fortune Hollow

Alioth and Dahlia go to Texarkana to find Chisisi and tell her about the future of Alioth.

Luckily, they found Chisisi at a local mall.
Chisisi - " Welcome to Ancient Egypt Fortunes. Where I tell you the whole future of your life. Give me your hand. "
Alioth puts his hands in Chisisi's hand and closes his eyes.
Chisisi - " In your future, You will be- uh? Um? "
Chisisi saw something she wasn't supposed to.

Chisisi - " Wow uh- yours is interesting. Um, do you wanna hear it? It's pretty disturbing."
Alioth - " Before that, how do you know about my future? Ms. Chisisi. "
Chisisi - " What do you mean? I'm a fortune teller. I supposed to tell somebody's future."
Dahlia whispers to Alioth - " When you closed your eyes, there was a hollow behind her. "
Alioth - " So that's why she can tell the future. It's not just her, it's the hollow. "
Chisisi - " Uh? Hello? I'm waiting. "
Alioth - " Chisisi, Her and I both know you have somewhat ghost behind you. Just admit it. It's okay to reveal it."
Chisisi - " Wait how do you kno- huh, well if you want to. "

Chisisi shows her hollow.

Chisisi - " There. Are you happy? "
Dahlia - " What hollow is that Ali? "
Alioth - " A precognition hollow. "
Cosmo - " Bokamoso. "
Bokamoso - " Well, look do we have here. The legendary Cosmo now in the real world."
Cosmo - oh my god. Why won't you just leave me be and stop wanting me to [ REDACTED ]?

Cosmo and Bokamoso started speaking their language. Even Fleur joined in.

Dahlia - " Well this is interesting. They're now speaking hollow or whatever they're speaking.
Chisisi - " Yeah, I'll just quit my job being here. "
Alioth - " Well you can help us figure out who is responsible for Brisha's death.
Chisisi - " why Brisha? Why are you so interested in him? "
Alioth - " Because he was the one who created the portal and the one who released the hollows. "

Chisisi started to think that this is a bad idea but she agreed.

Chisisi - " Okay. Maybe work for you. But if the mission is done, you have to pay me big money, okay? "
Alioth - " Thanks. "

Then Dahlia gets a call from her dad
Dahlia - " Hi dad, what's going on? "
Father - " Where are you? "
Dahlia - " At the mall? Why? "
Father - " You need to get here, FAST? "
Dahlia - " Dad, what happened? "
Father - " Your mother is dead. "

To be continued...