Episode 9: Reunion vs Plague

Alioth and Chisisi are now fighting Dahlia to try their best to save her.
Chisisi - " Dahlia, please just listen to us! "
Dahlia - " I can't! I want peace. But I have to kill Alioth to earn it. "
Alioth - " Death only makes it worse! "
Dahlia ignores him and starts attacking them. They both sighed and had to fight. The fight has begun

Meanwhile, Thanatos hides inside the building watching them fight.
T

hanatos - " This would be interesting. "

Abraham sights Thanatos and tries to warn them his presence. But they didn't hear him.
Abraham - " Of course, well I try to stop him to save the world."

...
" Man, I'm crazy saying that. "
So he goes upstairs to find him.

Alioth did a lot of damage to Dahlia. Chisisi was damaged only a little but gets back up after taking damage. Dahlia broken 3 ribs and nearly got hit in the eye.
Dahlia - " Ugh, I'm surprised you can an handful of damage on me. "
Alioth - " Because Chisisi and I are leviathan types and you are an neutral type. "

Dahlia was upset about that so she continued fighting. Then Alioth pulled out a sword called Zillan Galaxy. He then sliced her arm out.
Chisisi - " Alioth, what did you do!? "
Alioth didn't answered.
Dahlia screams at the top of her lungs.
Alioth - " I did what I have to. "
Chisisi - " But why this decision? "
Alioth - " My curiosity has led to this. Curiosity is the number one thing us humans can't beat. Not even humans who have hollows. I'm sorry I led you into this. "
Chisisi came closer to Alioth.
Chisisi - " Ali, I know how you feel about this but this is not your fault. It's the C.I.A who led us all to here. "
Alioth - " Thanks. "
Chisisi smiled and kissed Alioth.
Alioth blushed but realized that Dahlia is hurting badly.
Alioth - " Dahlia, I'm sorry that I cut your arm. I'll try my best to heal you. Dahlia was still in pain but almost fully calm.

Abraham finally arrived at the building and checking if Thanatos is still around. Then Thanatos came out of nowhere and punches Abraham in the stomach. Abraham flew all the way to the other side of the building.
Abraham - " FUCK YOU BASTARD! "
Thanatos - " Ahh, you can see me now. That means your an Innocence type. Pathetic. "
Abraham - " And I can prove that no matter what my situation is, I'll always get up. "
Thanatos laughs at his line. Abraham charged at Thanatos while he was distracted. He stabs him and quickly punches four times
Thanatos - " Oh, you want to be like that, huh? Very well. "
Thanatos again punches Abraham in the stomach but left a hole.
Abraham - " Damn, This... Is... It... Then... "
Abraham finally dies.
Thanatos - " I know you were weak. "
" But We're not! "

Alioth, Dahlia, and Chisisi were behind him after his death. Alioth closed his eyes to honor the defeat of Abraham then opened when looking at Thanatos.
Alioth - " Death should be honored. "
Thanatos Smirked and laughed a little.

Thanatos - " You know, Your father is a great scientist. But he was pathetic by fighting CIA founder and his agents. He's now gone. "
Alioth was pissed at that sentence. He then did the first strike. Dahlia and Chisisi both did the second strike.

Thanatos was hit in the head and the stomach.

Thanatos - " Ugh, you betrayed me, Dahlia. "
Dahlia - " Well I acted to agree with you. No matter what kind of person my friend is, I will never kill him "
Thanatos - " Now your mother wil- "
Dahlia - " YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID ALL THIS! "
Thanatos - " FINE, You want to be like that? Let's dance. "

Thanatos fought Dahlia and Chisisi at the same time. Alioth was just a backup plan if anything goes terribly wrong. And that's what exactly happened. Alioth is the last one to fight Thanatos.
Alioth - " Now we're face to face. "
Thanatos - " Hm, this would be quick. "
Alioth - " But not for me. "
They both do a second stand.
Alioth - " Cosmo! "
Cosmo - " It's time to finally put you down! "
Thanatos - " Come and try it. "
Thanatos is in Offense and Alioth/Cosmo are in Defense. Thanatos strikes Alioth but was blocked and got suckerpunched. Thanatos needs to break his legs so he can finish him off. Alioth used Cosmo to make a trap so he can trip and break the floor and the roof. But Alioth was unexpected by an illusion. The illusion shows Abraham and someone behind him. He believes that's his father because the similar features they have. The illusion stopped and the last thing he knows, Thanatos punched him in the face. Alioth was knocked out, hit the floor hard. And he sat there, lifeless like a dead corpse. Thanatos was going to find something sharp to cut his head off. Alioth was unconscious but still alive. Then Alioth opened his eyes...

To be continued...