Episode 7: The Depression

Four days after the funeral, Alioth started to act strange in school. He started to lower his grades, throwing his food away, including his favorite foods, and when Dahlia tried to talk to him, he ignored her like he didn't hear anything.

Dahlia seems worried about Alioth but more worried about herself. She decided to make Chisisi look into her future.
Chisisi - " Well, your future is interesting. You will be dating a guy and that's it. "
Dahlia - " What? There got to be more than that. "
Chisisi - " No, that's it. I don't know why though. My visions are either messed up or that's it. "
Dahlia - " So who is the guy I'm dating? "
Chisisi - " I can't tell. He's wearing a mask and that's pretty much it. "
Dahlia - " Huh? Well, My future is weird. "
Chisisi - " Yelp. And I'll still help you and your friend figure out The C.I.A Case. "
Dahlia - " Thanks. "

After that, Chisisi went to Dahlia's house to help her investigate the case. But Chisisi asked Dahlia where is Alioth. Dahlia answered by saying that he had been acting weird lately. Chisisi was nervous about him and her mother.

Meanwhile at Alioth's house,
Cosmo - " Alioth? You haven't been talking for a while.
Alioth - " I kept thinking about the funeral. That man... behind... the tree... and the grave... next to her mother's funeral. "
Cosmo - " What did it say on that grave? "
Alioth - " Brisha's grave. "
Cosmo - " What? But- "
Then the same figure from the funeral approaches Alioth. But it revealed its full body.

Unknown - " Well hello Mr. Armstrong. "
Alioth - " A plague Hollow? "
Cosmo - " Thanatos! "
Thanatos - " Hm I guess your friend knows me. "
Thanatos - " Oh, I know him alright. Isn't that right, Cosmo? "
Cosmo - " YOU ARE TOO DANGEROUS TO BE IN THIS WORLD. "
Thanatos - " Oh why do we always have to fight?"
Thanatos - " Well, Alioth, I want you join me and form an alliance, Do you accept? "
Alioth - " No, You killed my friend's mother. How do I even agree and join you for that?. "

Thanatos - " Ali, come on. We both are worthy. We have hollows most humans don't have and have rare abilities. You and I both are leviathan types and the number one hollows in leviathan rank. You know how powerful is your hollow. People think we are just harmless hollows, but we can prove them wrong. We turned into unsettling humans but now if we can try hard enough, we can turn into gods. So you can join us and be the most deadly people on earth. You have a week left before your demise. "

Thanatos left the room and Alioth went to Dahlia's house to discuss the encounter. But Dahlia responded rough.

Dahlia - " No, I will not hear about your nonsense. "
Alioth - " But? "
Dahlia - " You ignored me for 4 days. You weren't there for me and Chisisi. What the hell is wrong with you? WE'RE DONE! "
Dahlia closed the door on Alioth.

Alioth went back home and cried for 5 minutes straight while his mother hugged him to calm him down. Meanwhile, Dahlia calls Chisisi to find one of the employees who works with Brisha. Chisisi was confused because her hollow saw happened between Dahlia and Alioth. but she ignored it and just to find one of the employees.

Then, Thanatos apearred right in front of Dahlia.
Dahlia - " THE HELL!? "
Thanatos - " Hello there, Dahlia. I'm glad to meet you and glad that you get rid of that pathetic Alioth. "
Dahlia - " HEY! Don't talk about him. I know we has a fight but he's still innocent. "
Thanatos - " Hm, Funny. Alioth and I made a deal. If he joins me, he'll betray you and your other friend. Join me kill him and you will be in paradise. "
Dahlia is left with a choice.
Kill him or Perish

To be continued...