Episode 3: The first day of school

After the conversation between Alioth and Cosmo, Alioth was forced to go to his first day of school.

Alioth - " Ugh god. If you can stay quiet, I'll let you... whatever you like, okay? "
Cosmo - " I will like to go to your park or what is it? "
Alioth - " Okay, then stay quiet. "

Cosmo agreed to the deal and stay quiet. Alioth went to the Ashdown High school, went to the office to pick up his schedule, and went to his first-period class.

Then his bully started mocking Alioth until he stopped because of a girl named Dahlia Mendina.

Dahlia - " Hello, Would you mind if I sit with you? "
Alioth - " Sure I guess. "
Dahlia - " Thanks. "
During the first period, Teachers convinced students to have a partner with them so Dahlia chose Alioth. Even though he wanted to choose his own, It's just better to be chosen by a random than to have no partner. After four periods, Alioth reunited with Dahlia. Dahlia, forever reason, look nervous.

Dahlia - " Uh hello Ali. Would you mind sitting with me? "
Alioth - " Sure, you sound worried. Did you do something wrong? "
Dahlia - " No I didn't do anything wrong. It's just that... I keep hearings voices and seeing a strange figure in my head but my parents don't see this ghost. "
Alioth - " Huh? Really? "
Dahlia - " You don't believe me? "
Alioth " No, I do believe you. I remember that incident. "
Dahlia - " You know about this ghost? "
Alioth - " Yes, but this ghost you're talking about, It's a hollow from Hollow Earth. They came to Earth because they want to retake their land aka our Earth.
Dahlia - " Oh, Wait a minute! How do you know all of this? "
Alioth - " Because... You and I both have something in common. We both have hollows. "

Dahlia was speechless that Alioth also has a hollow like her. Dahlia now knows that she is not alone and has hollows like hers.

Dahlia - " Woah! I can't believe I was one of many hollows like us. "
Alioth - " I know, right? But nothing makes sense about why the government wants to confirm the Hollow Earth Theory. If Brisha Dawson was alive, maybe we could ask him why he built the engine. "

Dahlia - " Oh, recess over. Come on, let's go to our class.
Alioth - " Alright then, let's go. "

The bell rang and school was over now so Alioth goes to his bus and sat with Dahlia who goes to his bus and talk about Hollow Earth and also Brisha. Dahlia manages to get a book about him. Alioth finds the chapter about the engine but all he sees is chapter three: " The Betrayal of C.I.A. "

To be continued...