Episode 8: Hollow Revolution

Dahlia decided to join Thanatos. Dahlia ordered Chisisi to find at least one employee of Brisha and find information. Chisisi had a bad feeling and feared Dahlia's behavior. But she tried to ignore it. She leaves the house and travels to Washington D. C.

Meanwhile, Alioth goes to see a therapist which his mother assigned in fear of her son. The therapist finally arrived and started the session.
Therapist - " Good Evening, Mr. Armstrong "
Alioth - " Good Evening, Mr. Therapist. "
Therapist - " Oh please, call me Mr. Matthews. Anyways, how are you today? "
Alioth - " Not so good "
Matthews - " I see, now your mom told me that something tragic happened to you. Tell me what happened. "
Alioth - " You think I'm crazy for saying this but um, A dark hand showed up and pointed at a man I have never seen before. And the man pointed at a grave and when I saw the grave, it said Brisha's name. And the man disappeared when I turned back to him. Then my friend left me because I didn't give her attention. "
Matthews - " Hm, this doesn't seem normal to any type of human. "
Alioth - " Even the people with hollows? "
Matthews - " Why do hollows have to do with this? "
Alioth Smirked.
Alioth - " Oh, you'll see. "

Meanwhile, Chisisi goes to book a room in Holiday Inn at Ballston. The hotel is near the C.I.A building. Then she started to look at a room that looks familiar. So she turned off the cameras in the hotel with her hollow and stalked the room's owner. Finally, she broke into the room. A man was frightened for her life and begged for mercy. This man was Abraham Hernandez.

Alioth finished the session and planned to go to Washington D.C because Bokamoso told him to reunite.

Mother - " Alioth, we don't have enough money to Washington D.C. Plus you have school tomorrow. "
Alioth - " Mom, PLEASE LET ME GO! "
Mother - " NO, YOU ARE ACTING CRA-"
Alioth - " NO, I AM NOT CRAZY! I HAVE A HOLLOW BEHIND ME AND I CAN RIP YOU EVERY INCH OF YOUR SKIN AND BURN YOUR BONES TO HELL. I... AM... NOT... CRAZY! "
His mother turned speechless. She has never seen Alioth this mad and threatening before.
Alioth - " You are wasteful. "
Then he left.

Chisisi - " Abraham? How are you here? "
Abraham - " PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME! I BEG FOR MERCY! "
Chisisi - " Ok you can shut up now. I'm not here to hurt you. Your room looks familiar and I just busted through the door. So, do you use to work with Brisha? "
Abraham - " Yes, I was a journalist to him. I documented his work and file and hid them the government wanted. It holds Brisha's information and his son's future. "
Chisisi - " Then who is his son? "
Abraham - " Alioth Sonya Armstrong "

Alioth boarded a plane and headed off to Maryland. Alioth watched the sky travel like grass blowing in the wind. Until an emergency alert was set off. Someone has hijacked the plane. Then Dahlia approached from the pilot room of the plane.
Alioth - " DAHLIA? "
Dahlia - " I'm... I'm... I'm sorry I have to do this to you! "
Alioth - " DAHLIA, WAIT! "

It was too late. Dahlia blasted a beam of poisonous ivy gas. Alioth blocks with a Cosmo Shield. Then he used a fire extinguisher to blind her and use the emergency door and pushed her so the plane won't be harmed. Unfortunately, Dahlia used her vines to destroy the plane.
Alioth - " Dahlia, please don't do this! "
Dahlia - " I'm sorry but I have to do this! Thanatos promise me that he will give me peace. "
Alioth - " You're poisoned by his wicked lies. He was the one who killed your mother. He traumatized me. He was the reason why I stopped talking. Just please come back to me! "
Dahlia - " I'm sorry! "
Alioth - " DAHLIA, WATCH OUT! "

Dahlia looked behind her back and behind was a Washington D.C building. Dahlia almost got impaled by a sharp structure. She avoided it but hits the roof, breaking through the building. Alioth floats as he barely hits the roof. Chisisi heard the crash and went to find out what was happening. She finds Alioth at the top of the building.
Chisisi - " Oh God! Hold on, I'll be back. "
Chisisi went to the top to meet Alioth.
Alioth - " Chisisi! "
Chisisi - " Alioth! "
They both hugged each other.
Chisisi - " I'm so glad you are okay! Hey, um I need to tell you something. "
Alioth - " What is it? "
Chisisi - " Um, I now know about your father. Your real father is Brisha Armstrong. "
Alioth - " What!? "

Then Dahlia finally got up.
Chisisi - " Dahlia! "
Dahlia - " Hi, Chisisi. I have to do something. Please stand aside. "
Chisisi - " What? No, don't hurt him. He's innocent. "
Dahlia - " He's dangerous to live. "
Alioth - " Don't worry! We'll help her get out of Thanatos's poison lies. "
Alioth and Chisisi have to fight Dahlia to save her life.

To be continued...