Volume 1. The Badge And Its Burden

So I'm starting life in Beacon.

God, I'm going to be so busy.

1. I'm now a student in one of the best combat schools.

2. I work at a 'normal' café.

3. I'm once again an assassin.

Anyways enough of my complaining.

I HAD to get a separate room, for obvious reasons.

To keep my IoT a secret.

That said, my room was bland.

It still had the basic four beds, but I only slept on the far left of my dorm.

The only detail I put in the dorm was a small table in the middle that contain many papers, a few books and lastly—a newspaper titled 'Yano Pisces Is Found Dead, Killed By Two People Claiming To Be Phantom Assassins. Are They Friends Or Foe?'

Ugh. I can wait for the police to track us down, or worse yet Huntress.

The news article also involved many politicial stances within the view of the White Fang and the Faunus Rights Movement. One other thing that was written on the paper was the same author John Doe, he's going to do a meet-and-greet in a couple of weeks. I might want to ask him about how he got his book ideas.

I snap out of my trance, when I hear a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answer through the door.

"Hey! It's me Ruby."

"Ruby? What wrong?" I opened the door.

"Well we want to decorate our dorm room so do you want to help."

"Ne, What's in it for me?"

"You get the honour to wake Weiss up."

"Done and deal." I said.

We walked towards her dorm which I should say is right beside JNPR's room which I was stationed by.

"Hello everyone."

"Hi Miko! Here for decoration?"

"Yep! So Ruby let me have the honour to waking 'her' wake up the Iilya way." I smirked, scaring Yang and Ruby realizing her mistake, while also growing red around their cheeks.

"M-Miko. No!" Yang said, hugging Ruby.

"It'll be fine." I said, leaning closer to Weiss ear and started moaning. "A-Ah! Please Stop!~~ It's to R-Rough!~ Ah!~ A-Actually it feels~~ Ah! Ah! More, More! Faster! Rub it! Please! I'm Begging! Weiss!~~ Make me-!"

Weiss woke in an instant, with a very flustered expression on her face. "W-what's w-w-wrong with y-you?!?!" Weiss shouted, rushing her body to the corner.

I bursted into immense laughter, "Ne.. I-I was just waking you up!"

She just sat in her corner in shock, the red in her face covered her while face. Ruby and Yang gave me a look of absolute fear while their face were as red as a tomato, while Blake, was the red covering her face with a book.

"Yang.. remember to never use Miko to wake someone up again."

"Noted."
________

"S-so what are we doing?" Weiss stuttered still in shock for what just happened prior, but is now dressed.

Yang holds a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake Belladonna. "Decorations."

"What?! She-SHE used a perverted method to wake me up for Decorations?"