Volume 1. Jaundice

It's been a few weeks since I started training Weiss and well the other members joined us after the second week, JNPR followed a week later.

I'm apparently a teacher to them.

Back at the café it turns out that I'm now assigned to grocery shop every Sunday, even though it's my day off! But after that I can leave.

RWBY and JNPR thankfully still haven't visited the café.

And there's no news from Ozpin about more missions.

Still 12 more to go.

And that mark.

It's been the same.

What triggered it?

And now.. I'm sitting with both teams while Nora is talking about something absurd in her dream.

I think.

I'm not really paying any attention.

"Jaune? Are you okay?" Pyrrha said worried about her leader.

Jaune snaps out of it, turning back toward them. "Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

"Oh! So we're now just address the fact that Jaune has been a subject to bullying." I said.

"Yep. But Jaune are you sure you are okay? It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."

Jaune speaks as the others stop their distractions and stare at him. "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" He holds up a thumb while laughing nervously until his attention is focused on the members of Team CRDL, standing around a girl with brown rabbit ears jutting from her hair as Cardin laughs at her and Sky Lark holds up his hands to his head in a mock interpretation of her unusual features.

"Cardin's been bullying more often now?" I said.

"What?! No! Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

This is so a distress call.

"He's a bully." Ruby said.

"Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."

"Jaune.. He nearly threw you off the cliff. He shut you in your own locker. Ne, also he constantly keeps tripping you every time you pass each other. There was that other time were you were drinking milk then Cardin switched it with something else and you drank it. Jaune, Cardin definitely made you drink his c-"

"Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask." Pyrrha interrupted.

"Ooooh!" Nora gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin. "We'll break his legs!"

"I'm in." I commented.

"Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

They all looks over as the laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

"Ow! That hurts!" A girl said, while she stops struggling and grimaces as she says: "Please, stop..."

Oh no! You've gone too far this time.

Jaune's one thing but I'll let some slide, except the milk that's just gross.

I stood up from my seat.

"Miko. No, no!"

"Tch! Ne.. it's too late!"

I walk towards Cardin.

"Hey!"

"What do you want. And wow.. your pretty.."