Volume 2. "Sayo-"

The scene opens up with Fumiha and a newly looking Mikoto walking back with a plastic bag filled with shirts.

"Ne! For the last time, the 'Shaquille O'atmeal' shirt is beautiful, you would never get it! It brings back memories."

"Okay... old timer.."

"Hey! Your now dating this old timer." I spoke.

Fumiha blushed at this response, "R-right..."

We open the door to the Café, and I was greeted by a pleasant surprise.

"HAAAPPPYYYY!!! BIRTHDAY!!" A multitude of familiar voices shouted.

"Huh?" I gasped in a surprise.

"C'mon you honestly can't forget that this was your birthday?" Fumiha sighed as she patted my back.

"NE!! I NEVER THINK OF THESE THINGS!"

"Really?" Blake and Weiss questioned.

"Yes. Really. Trust me. Miko never pays attention to her birthdays."

"Yang... I believe I told you to never give me a 'party'."

"Aww, why?"

"There annoying."

"....that's it?"

"Yep."

I am disappointed. Not as in asian-parent disappointment. That's another level—but still disapponted. I remember telling them, specifically Yang to not throw any sort of party!

Ahhh!!! Damn it! Yang.

"Well, uh... anyways, how is the manager okay with this?"

"Oh, Miko our dear sister. Why do you think YOUR Fumiha invited you out?"

"No. Ne. You didn't." I felt betrayed.

"I... sorry." She didn't look my way. "But... It's a good thing to hold celebrations, once in a while. Memories are important." Fumiha said.

"Right. So there's no catch. Like at all?"

"Geez. Yang, hurry and get the cake!" Ruby jumped on Yang's back.

I feel a nudge on my hip.

Ne, Fumiha. What in the world are planning.

"Hey," She whispered into my ear, "might as well make the most of it. Make fonder memories, before we're back in action. Two-sides of the same coin." She enters her cafe.

____________________________________

(Rene!)

(What's up?)

(Happy Birthday!) She revealed a cake on our dining table.

(Oh. You shouldn't have. Ely.) I gave her a hug.

(But... it was your birthday. I simply couldn't forget that.)

(I.. thanks, Dear)

(Hey, next year I'll make it even better! You better be prepared.)

____________________________________

Next year, huh?

Well Ely, sorry. I couldn't fulfill that promise. But over here, it's not so bad. And this party might be pretty fun.

____________________________________

Damn.

Ne, Arya got German-suplexed by Nora. That's a sight I never thought I'd see anything like that.

It was something like midnight right now. I honestly lost track of time, but everyone from both JNPR and RWBY fell asleep.

Sorry manager! I'll put the messes on my tab! Tawny and the broke-back Arya left due to Ironwood's word. Maybe a possible lead?

But. Fuck! What a night. Ne, Fumiha left to sleep in her room before the true chaos of the suplex occured.

I should probably join her.

But if my sisters saw that I slept beside my-now-offical girlfriend. I would never hear the end of it. The manager fell drunk and is currently snoring while unconscious on the floor.

If any regulars walked in. The cafe would be absolutely fucked in reputation.

But to just forget about my dignity for good sleep or to join in the passed out group.

To do, or not.

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

Ah, Shakespeare. Never liked the man's works.

Ne, especially that of Romeo and Juliet. Preformed in a rendition of that once. Never liked being called a sail by Benvolio and Mercutio.

All of the play is absolutely dumb. Shit. Who would drink poison because of their lover 'died' then to wake up from her supposed death just to commit suicide again.

Like my wife died, IN FRONT of my eyes and I'm alive. Well, alive... in some sense. Forget it! I'm alive and my past Juliet died. I didn't drink poison!

Ah, screw it. I need proper sleep. My eyes have been killing me.

____________________________________

Walking up towards her room was an occurrence that I was kind of used to.

The creaking of the wooden tiled flooring was sort of creepy.

Reaching her closed room door.

I knocked.

No answer.

Ah, right she's sleeping.

I knocked a little harder.

Still no answer.

I grasp the handle of the door. Turning it.

The door was open.

I gently open the door.

"Fumi—"

____________________________________

(A/n)

Chapters are going to be still super slow on this work, with the writing of the New, rewritten Void of Time.

So, cliffhanger for a long time.