Volume 2. Another Beginning

Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

"Sisters... friends... Weiss." Ruby clears her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table.

"Hey!"

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

"Ruby. It's Four score and seven years ago. Not minutes." I corrected her.

I paid attention to American History.

"This ought to be good." Yang ignored me.

Why does everyone ignore me!

I'm hurt.

"A dream that one day, the five of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"

"Did you steal my binder?"

Ruby makes "peace" signs with both hands. "I am not a crook. Miko is though." Ruby said, making Weiss glare towards me.

"Nnneeee... wow!? Snake... you paid me!"

"IRRELEVANT! I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?"

An apple is tossed at Yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora.

"Boooooooooooooooo!"

"Nora's right! That was bad!" I said, backing up Nora.

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

"I don't know. I think I might sit this one out."

"Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!"

"Does... that count me?" I asked Weiss.

"Maybe. Maybe not... I'm still mad at you." Weiss said, as she stood up from the table. "But!—"

She was interrupted by a pie hitting her in the face.

Oh shit.

Here we go.

Imma leave.

I stood up and sneaked out of the cafeteria.

And the second I leave the room.

It became Hell.

Much worse than That one Spider-man Broadway show.

Or even the Will Smith Slap.

What the Hell even was that!

And with the apology months later.

Why was it so late!?

I complained about a lot of stupid shit that occurred in the last few years I was alive.

Twitter was a mess.

It was about canceling famous people for dumb shit.

(Although some were deserved)

They completely forgot about me.

I walked in the hallway before I bumped into someone.

"Oh? Sorry abo—... Sun?"

"Huh! Mikoto?! What cha' doing?"

"Running away. Ne, it's a disaster in the cafeteria."

"Really?! And... uh! Right!! This blue haired man is my best friend Neptune!" He shouted, pointing towards him.

"Hey! Nice to meet ya! Cutie!" He flirted.

"I'm Lesb— Lesbin— Girls." I said, but I bit my tongue. Making Neptune shocked.

"Neptune... that's the third gay person you've met today. So... what's the disaster in the cafeteria?"

"Well—"

"FOOD FIGHT!!" A student shouted, running away from the cafeteria.

"That." I pointed behind me at the door, as Neptune and Sun run toward it.

"I love these guys." Sun said.

"I know Sun. I know. They... are something for sure."

Neptune is drenched with soda and is not pleased. The doors behind them open and Glynda enters the room growling. She proceeds to use telekinesis to re-organize the room.

Thank god that wasn't me.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food!"

Ooohhhh they are so dead.

Nora burps aloud as both Team JNPR and Team RWBY try and fail to compose themselves.

Keep calm.

Keep calm.

A screaming Yang then crashes from the ceiling into one of the tables.

"Ahahaha!!" I laughed from a distance, covering it with my hand.

Glynda grumbles. Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Let it go."

I dare him to sing the song.

Do it.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

"And they will be, but right now they're still children-" Ozpin said.

I feel like that isn't going to age well.

"So why not let them play the part? After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever." He continued.
___________

The library.

A place for getting books.

Beacon's selection is unique.

It, of course, contains the Professor Port Book.

A handful of the John Doe Author's work.

I still want to know... if this is really Earth. Why would Earth classics be written by the same stupid name. It's so damn UnOrdinary.

But is a place to read.

"Hmmmmm.... All right... All right! Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!"

But there are people who don't follow those rules.

It's A PLACE TO READ DAMN IT!

Within my mental breakdown the intercoms turn on.

"Can Iilya Mikoto, Report to Headmaster Ozpin. Iilya Mikoto Please Report To Headmaster Ozpin." Glynda spoke in the coms.

"'Kay! Welp! Ne, I'll see you guys—huh?" I gasped as my body became weak, and I started to fall.

And the last thing I could hear, were muffled shouts.
__________