Volume 2. Time Left

"So... that's the situation.." I said, while sitting on a table at the Café. Drinking apple juice in a wine glass.

"Tawny forced you into it."

"Yes.." I cried, "Ironwood's stupid lecture lasted 7 hours... 7! Ne—I have to wear a uniform and everything at every moment! What kind of Bullshit is that!"

"You know... I do feel bad.. but it does make the job easier for us." Fumiha said. "..and I quite like this side from you.."

"Yeah, Yeah.. I know I'm perfect, but moving on.. Can I stay in your room for the day?"

"U-umm why? Don't you have a room at Beacon?"

"Yeah. But.. I don't wanna..." I sluggishly said.

"Your just going to spend the rest of your months being tired.." Fumiha said with a slightly low tone.

"Hey. I'll figure something out.. Oh? Maybe I'll ask Tori if she has plagiarized the Bible?"

"But still... awoken from Cryogenic Sleep? That is the last thing I would expect from you."

"What's so hard to believe about that? We currently live in a society where Grimm are now a thing, Drugs enhanced peoples abilities and many more."

"No, no that. The fact that you agreed to something that didn't involve the use of manipulating people's emotions."

"What?! Please! Ne! Tell me when have I 'toyed' with peoples' emotions."

"Well you have the fact that you are a genuine pervert, who seduced me... after the Ely talk. Then there's also the fact that 'You may manipulate your sisters'..."

"Hey! I would NEVER do that! Not to my sisters!"

"So you acknowledge the fact that you played with me."

"Yes."

"Well—"

"Ah!... so this is the famous café.."

"Eh... crap... H-Hi Arya..."

"And Yang told me... that you work with your Girlfriend—"

I tap Fumiha on her shoulder, she looks at me with a pitiful smile and waved me goodbye.

"Y-You damn traitor!.."

"Hi! I'm Iilya's old friend and now work acquaintance... but don't worry! I won't steal her from you!"

"Oh! I.. wasn't really worried about that! Ummm..."

"Right! Sorry! I'm Arya Xi-Fen! Please to meet you!"

"Likewise.. Fumiha Chains..."

"Uhhh... Ne.. Don't I have a say..."

"Well no! It isn't about the Phantom's this time.. It's Team RWBY.."

"Oh! God No!" I exclaimed.

"Their planning on chasing Torchwick.."

"Can I get a break one day?"

"Ha! Nope!" Arya laughed, while Fumiha giggled.

"Fumi Dear... HELP ME!"

"Sorry.. 'Koto' but I believe you don't have work today! Bye!" Fumiha said, in a sarcastic tone with a light blush on her face. And Arya grabbed my collar on my uniform and ran out the door.

Leaving Fumiha alone in her room, before talking to herself. "Her sister, did say that her birthday was in a 3 days. What should I get her?"
_____________

What did I do to deserve this.

Tori forced me into this role.

Fumiha said that it would make the job, while frankly I'm surprised.