11. The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Harper's POV:

Harper's POV:

Lydia had called me in the middle of the night, telling me that Jacob, Ashley and I needed to get down to the school as quick as possible, so we did just that.

Once we got there, we arrived at the same time as Scott and Stiles, so we all got out of our vehicles and rushed towards Lydia and Allison. 

"Lydia?" Jacob asked as we got to her.

"It's the same thing." she told us. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here." she then turned to Stiles. "And, you told me to call you if there's a dead body." 

"Wha- You found a dead body?" Stiles asked her.

"Not yet." she said.

"Not yet? What do you mean 'not yet'?" I asked her. 

"Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles told her. 

"No, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." She told us. 

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles asked her. "You're always the one finding the dead body." 

"Guys!" Scott and Ashley called out, which made us all turn to them. 

"We found the dead body." Ashley said. We all looked over to see a woman lying over the Beacon Hills High School stone sign. Blood dripping down the front of it. 

~~~

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend how do you know I'm not gonna kill another?" Ethan asked as Scott, Stiles and I approached him to talk.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles questioned. "Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do, I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Okay, Stiles! I think he gets it." I say while pulling the boy back, making him look at me.

"We're talking to you because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott told the Alpha.

"You don't know what we owe them. Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alpha's." Ethan told us.

"What were you?" Scott asked. 

"Omega's." Ethan muttered.

"You were omega's?" I questioned.

"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." Ethan told us.

"So you and your brother were like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked.

"Something like that." Ethan said.