A/N + UPDATE(IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!)

Hi guys, I'm really sorry for not updating in a while but I'm having major issues with my laptop which is my main way of writing on here.
So until I'm able to find some way to fix my laptop or find an alternate way of writing that I like, since I preferably don't like writing on my phone, then I'm sorry to say that there probably won't be an update for a while.

I will let you guys know when I'm back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

But I do wanna say that I am so thankful for everyone that is reading this book and voting and commenting.
Honestly, you guys comments make my day!

Also, I'm just gonna use this a/n to mention my other published book that you can read.
It is called Google and it is a 'The Internship' fanfic. It's a Stuart Twombly x oc and that book is finished, and I'm also currently working on a sequel to that book.

I'm also just gonna mention that I do have a TikTok if you want to go check that out. The account is @fanfic_3ditsz.

Once again I'm really sorry that I won't be updating for a while, but I do hope that I can soon.

UPDATE!!!!

I didn't wanna write this on a whole other chapter thingy and give you guys hope that it was an actual chapter, because sadly, it's not.

I have decided that the best way to write my fanfics at the moment is to try my best and do it on my phone. While I would prefer not to do this, I currently have no other choice unless I manage to convince my brother to let me partially borrow his laptop.

But until then, I will be trying to write on my phone, so don't expect constant updates lol.

But this is also not a promise for updates on this fanfic. I am hopefully going to be moving along with two other fanfics that I am currently in the beginning of writing.

One of them is going to be a Teen Wolf x Harry Potter kind of situation. If any of you have read any Harry Potter fanfics where it is like "Watching the movies!" Where they have the parents of the Golden Era and Marauders react to the movies then this book is somewhat similar to that, but instead they're watching the Teen Wolf show. I'm going to be basing it around the idea that my OC (Olivia Argent/Potter) is adopted by the Argent family after being taken away from the Potters at a young age. In my story, the Golden era and some people from the Marauders era will be reacting to her life as a witch in the Teen Wolf world. If any of you watch my TikTok's (shameless self promo @fanfic_3ditsz) this is the story from all the posts with Danielle Rose Russel as the Faceclaim. I know for a fact, however, that there will be no parts posted until I have AT LEAST finished season one.

The second other fanfic that I will be wanting to work on will be a Descendants one. In this story my main OC is the daughter of Hercules and Megara. I will also have some side OC's/OC like the daughter of Moana and, if I kept them in cause I can't remember, the daughters of Elsa and Anna. My book will take place in Descendants two and the main love interest is Harry Hook (ofc 🥰). And I also know that I will not be publishing this until I have at least finished the second movie/first act.

So the updates may be a bit slow from now on, but let's be honest, they were slow to begin with.

Also, thankyou all so much for your patience and you're votes and comments! I love you all and really hope I can update soon!