Revenge ~ Hwang Hyunjin ~ Chapter 1

Hyunijn text message to Y/N's ex-bf

Prologue

It's been a whole year already. A year since that one damned day when your whole life turned around. For you, for everyone around you. That night when you finished at work and were on your way to hangout with your boyfriend. You've been so happy because he came from abroad where he spent two weeks. You stood up at the edge of the road when you've noticed this tall, handsome black haired guy flashing a smile to you from across the road. You checked both sides of the road before you stepped on crosswalk smiling happily walking straight to your boyfriend who couldn't stop smiling just as much as you. In a matter of second his smile suddenly disappeared. That moment when he saw a car stopping in front of you, being grabbed and driven away. You were kidnapped by your abusive ex boyfriend Ji-Hoon who wasn't able to see you being happy with someone else. In the end of three months full which were full of agony and torturing you were saved by angel of death and your ex boyfriend is still walking out there in freedom. 

„I'm not letting him just walk away from what he has done to my beloved Y/N Mrs. Ahn. Not again!" a young man said while holding your mother's hands. Woman who already by her looks was devastated from loosing her only child. He was determined to take a revenge to person who destroyed life of your family and him by taking the most precious person out from your lives.

Closeup to Y/N's relationship with Ji-Hoon 

It's been two years since you've graduated from school. You're now studying at really prestigious university. Being really happy that you were able to get in, but it's much harder part was to be able to pay your half scholarship and rent. You needed to have two part-time jobs to be able to afford it. But you wanted to have a better future for yourself. That meant no excuses. One of you part-time jobs were as a waitress at restaurant. You didn't enjoy this kind of job because of rude customers and many extra hours you did there but it was paid well. Your shift usually ended at midnight and at the busiest days even later. Your boyfriend Ji-hoon used to always wait for you and drive you safely home. At least that is what he used to do in the beginning of your relationship. You've been together for a two and half years now and the beginning of this was beautiful. You used to go on regular dates together, he was spoiling you. The day when you moved in together was the happiest day of your life. But a year ago, when you had to get your second part-time job and work extra hours at restaurant because of the money you needed, he became different. Arguments and constant accusations were on daily basis now. He was way to stubborn and wouldn't let you to explain him why you've came home later than you apparently were supposed to. In last four months you really wanted to quit. Quit everything. Your school, job and mainly relationship with Ji-hoon. His paranoia and jealousy were out of his control that he was even able to raise hand on you. Even though you still had feelings for him, now he wasn't the man you fell in love with. Ji-hoon from two years ago wouldn't dare lay his hand on you, yet now he he had no problem with it. Even your co-workers at the restaurant your bruises covered with foundation, your tired eyes that have been crying all nights long. But they didn't really wanted to confront you about it because Ji-Hoon was a son of Deputy police chief. They were scared and so were you.

Y/N's pov of meeting Hyunjin

It's Wednesday. You were on your way to work from library. As you entered the restaurant, it seemed to be already really busy. Even though you have a half of the hour earlier you've decided to change your clothes and head up to help girls who were already pretty busy with serving their tables.

"Oh Y/N~! I'm glad you came so early. Here! Can you take table number 10  instead of me? I'm barely managing the tables I already have." your co-worker said you you.

"Yeah, sure. No problem." you flashed a warm smile on your co-worker as you took your notepad and menu from the counter. You waled towards the table while you've fixed sleeves on your shirt. As you approached the table you've placed the menu on it and greeted the customers.

"Hello, my name is Y/N and I'll be your waitress today. Have you already decided what would you like to drink?" you smiled on the group of males sitting at the table.

"Cola for those three and soda pop for me." the young male said as he raised his head to to look at you. You nodded and wrote down the order for their drinks. As your eyes went back to the customers you could not notice this young male. So insanely handsome. His long blonde hair falling down to his face and his plumpy kissable lips. You've also noticed this small mole under his left eye that makes his face even more beautiful.

You shook our head "I'll be right back with your drinks and to take your food order." you bowed down to them and ran to the bar. 

Hyunjin's POV:

"Hyunjin! Hey Hyunjin! Hwang Hyunjin!" His own name echoed in his ears repeatedly before the blonde guy shook his head and came back to his senses.

"Dude do you already know what you'll get to eat?" a boy sitting next to Hyunjin asked him "I don't know Han, probably the same thing as always." he replied to his friend while kept looking way to the bar.

"Hyunjin we need to discus our plan for tomorrow." Han said to him and  noticed that Hyunjin wasn't paying attention to him at all. He was way more busy with observing this waitress that took their order a while ago.

"Looks like someone caught your eye Hyunjin." another of his friends teased Hyunjin with a smirk on his lips. "What? No way! I'm just thirsty." he gave a disgusted look to his friend Felix whose smile widened upon Hyunjin's response. "Yeah, sure man." he nodded. At the moment when Hyunjin noticed their waitress coming back with their drinks he all of sudden turned his attention to boys and began the conversation. The girl approached their table, placed their drinks down and took the order for their food.

Y/N's POV:

"Is that everything for now?". Felix and Han both nodded in response. But .... you couldn't stop yourself but looked at the blonde guy who stared at you the whole time ever since you've came to serve this table.

"Excuse me sir, but do we know each other by any chance? I mean you keep looking at me the whole time and give me the feeling like I'm supposed to know you." you asked the young blonde male whose eyes didn't move an inch.

"Not yet Y/N." he answered with this unbothered calm voice which made you widen your eyes. His friends looked at each other and all of them let out a chuckle. Their eyes turned onto you, looking forward your reaction.You didn't say a thing, bowed to them and left to the kitchen to pass on their order. As you were leaving you heard them laugh and tease the blonde guy.

"She definitely caught your eye Hyunjin." the guy who was quiet the whole time said. "No way Minho." Hyunjin laughed as his eyes fell for the last time your direction before he turned all of his attention to his friends.

"So Hyunjin is the name." you thought for yourself. You caught yourself smiling upon the handsome stranger. The guy named Minho might be right in the end, since you've started to seeing Hyunjin  and his friends in restaurant more often.