Revenge ~ Hwang Hyunjin ~ Chapter 3

Y/N POV

You sighed as you arrived to the restaurant. You dropped the last drop of the coffee to your mouth when you've noticed a sticky note on the bottom of the cup. You pulled the note from the bottom of the cup and looked at it. You snorted and chuckled upon the audacity of this man. The sticky note had Hyunjin's number on it with a short but clear message: If he do it again call me no matter what time it is. You were about throw the cup and the note away but something inside made you fold the note and put it inside your phone case.

Quick Hyujin's POV

As he saw Y/N run out the coffee shop the waitress brought you your order. "Excuse me. Do you have any marker by any chance?" Waitress gave it to him and he wrote a small note onto the coffee cup. He returned the marker, took his jacket and went out. 

Back to Y/N's POV

After an awful night and awful day at work you were happy to go home. You felt so tired and all you've wanted to was to hit the shower and then go to sleep. You took the taxi that drove you home. You unlocked the door and entered into empty house. Ji-Hoon was probably again out with his friends. Drinking and partying. You went upstairs, took your clothes off then waked into the bathroom and took a shower. The feeling was so refreshing and your body immediately gained a small amount of energy. As you stepped out from the shower, you wrapped a towel around your body.

Your hand wiped up a foggy mirror. Brushing trough your hair your eyes fell down to all the bruises on your body. Arms, chest, shoulders. Your hand landed on the back of your neck and caressed the bruise you've had there. You've seen an instant flashbacks to the night when Ji-Hoon did it. To the moment earlier when Hyunjin pointed out that exact spot. Your eyes got teary. Breathing in you turned around and decided to stay strong for yourself. You've changed to your top and shorts before you laid down to bed and went sleep.

Not long after you fell asleep a loud noise and a sudden cold woke you up. You've opened your eyes and took your phone to chceck the time before your eyes saw drunk Ji-Hoon throwing away your blanket and unbuckling the belt on his pants. 

"Ji-Hoon what-" you tried to open your eyes properly when he grabbed you by your ankles and pulled you to the edge of the bed.

"Shut up you little slut and please me." He unzipped his pants and grabbed the waistline of your shorts to pull them down when you've yelled at him. 

"Ji-Hoon what are you... STOP IT NOW!"

"Oh come on, you're able to spread your legs for others but not for your boyfriend huh?"

"What are you talking about? Ji-Hoon let me go."

He didn't listen to you, laughed it off and roughly went for what he wanted to. You were fighting him trying to escape him. Him being drunk caused that you could fight him easier than any other day. He looked at you furiously when he hit you before placing his hand on your throat.

"Be a good girl and I might not beat you up tonight."

Then he threw his body on top of you. You were screaming and crying. He was about to do the thing when you bite his cheek and kicked him which made him fall down to the bed next to you.

You took your chance, grabbed your phone that fell onto the bed before and ran to the bathroom where you've locked yourself up. You've been scared and disgusted over what just have happened. Sitting down on floor you've been crying and Ji-Hoon was banging onto the door, screaming.

"OPEN UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! CAN YOU HEAR ME? I SAID OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" 

All you did was unlocking your phone while wiping down the countless number of tears.

Hyunjin's POV

Chan checked Hyunjin several times in rearview mirror before he decided to speak to his unusually quiet friend. "What's in your head bro?" Chan asked. 

Hyunjin's head was leaning against the seat when his gaye moved from the night streets to the mirror were he got the eye contact with Chan. With a soft breath in he spoke. "Have you ever felt responsibility to protect someone you don't even know?" Chan frowned slightly. 

"Well ... it's  kind of our job so-" Hyunjin cut him off "Not in this way. Have you ever met someone who made you feel like you need to protect them no matter what it costs you?" 

"No. I haven't. But have you?" a tiny smile formed on Chan's lips looking at Hyunjin trough the mirror.

 Hyunjin chuckled and bit onto his lower lip as he nodded. "Let's say there I might have met someone who gives me this kind of feeling." 

"How is that I still don't know a single thing about her bro? I feel kinda offended now." They both laughed over Chan's reaction when Hyunjin's phone light up and buzzed with the notification. 

He took the phone and unlocked it. He instantly froze. "Well you're about to meet her tonight. Pull over to this address. NOW!" Chris just nodded and turned the car direction.