Revenge ~ Hwang Hyunjin ~ Chapter 5

"Let's get you to the safety girl." Chan said and as he saw you being too weak to walk he grabbed you in his arms in bridal style and carried you out from the house.

"B-but Hyunjin ..." you pointed the direction where the bathroom is and where you could see Hyunjin hitting Ji-Hoon repeatedly.

"He's a big boy. He can handle him by himself."
Chan said with a proud smile on his face. 

Chan opened the door of the car and sat you in but you were already unconscious. As he saw the wounds on your body he took of his jacket and the shirt. He tore the shirt to a longer pieces and treated the open cut on your thigh. With a small piece of fabric he treated the one on your face which went from the side of your eyebrow down your cheek ending near your jawline.

"Damn we need to treat you better. This one is pretty deep as well." Chan said and covered your body with his jacket. He turned around as he was about to get Hyunjin out the house when he was already walking down the stairs. His knuckles were hurt and bloody. He also got a small cur on his collarbone and his lip was hurt as well.

Hyunjin was gasping for an air when his finger pointed on Chan followed with question.
"Weren't you wearing a shirt before? Why are you always doing this?" Hyunjin asked as he sat down onto the stairs. 

Chan chuckled and went forward to Hyunjin. "Done with fight and drama over me being shirtless? He asked as he offered him a had, helping him to stand up.

Hyunjin nodded and held his hand.

"Let's go. She needs better treatment." Chan said as they both sat into car and drove away leaving the place. 

Hyunjin's POV

Chan took you away from the house which made Hyunjin focus on Ji-Hoon easier. As his fists were fighting for you he couldn't hold himself back and spoke with every hit that Ji-Hoon's face received.

"I warned you before didn't I?"
"Lay your hand on her one more time and I'll kill you!"
"Wasn't it clear enough to you?"
"You don't deserve her."
"I won't let you hurt her anymore you motherfucker."

Jihoon managed to gain some strength, his hand with the knife swinged in Hyunjin's direction and cut him. Hyunjin flinched slightly before giving Ji-Hoon one last hit and stood up leaving him there in pool of his own blood.

"And you think you deserve her Hwang Hyunjin?" Ji-Hoon managed to say as he coughed our the blood from his mouth. "She'll come back to me when she finds out who you are." Hyunjin could hear him laughing as he was walking out of house. 

NEXT MORNING

You slowly opened your eyes as the sunlight was tickling your eyelids. Slowly realizing what have happened at night you freaked out and quickly sat up. Looking around you you quickly noticed Hyunjin laying down on his back next to you. You could see some stitches on his lip and near his collarbone. [ ksksk shirtless Hyunijn ]

You gasped as your hand laded on his lip. Softly caressing it and admiring the face you admired from the first time ever since you've met in restaurant. Your fingers then softly moved onto his collarbone tracing the wound. You've started tearing up and decided to get up from bed. With a soft move you could feel a sharp pain on your thigh. You looked down and saw that your thigh was also stitched up. At that moment you've touched your face remembering the scene from yesterday. You've wanted to cry even more you've managed to stand up from bed and left peacefully sleeping Hyunjin in bedroom. 

You've looked around the luxurious house and when you've walked into the living room area you've noticed some people already walking around in the kitchen. 

"E-Excuse me?" you approached him with a soft voice.
"Oh Y/N good morning. You're already awake?" a blonde guy in the kitchen turned around and greeted you with a warm smile.
"Yeah. Wait .. Felix?" you recognized the male who often visited the restaurant you've worked at and he smiled even more and nodded.
"You know each other?" you looked to the left to see a shirtless Chan walking into the room.

"The most of us know her. And you would as well if you didn't spend all time in gym or shooting range." you've noticed Minho walking in from outside the house. Chan shrugged and nodded in response to Minho and he copied his gesture as well.
"Wait. I'm confused. Where am I and what's going on?" you've asked being extremely confused.
"Welcome to our safe house." Hyunjin spoke from behind you with his sleepy voice as he was putting on his shirt.

"Safe ... house?" you mumbled.
"Yeah." Hyunjin said as he helped you to put on his oversized zip on hoodie.

"You look cute in my shirt I have to admit, but there are mainly men in here. You better cover up." he whispered in your ear. His voice gave you instant goosebumbs down your spine.

"And you? Where is your shirt again? Have't I told you to wear clothes in front of her?" Hyunjin complained to Chan who just chuckled and went to his room to grab some shirt.