Revenge ~ Hwang Hyunjin ~ Chapter 7

[ time : 12:10 p.m KST , location : SICT terminal 1, Hanjin Container terminal, Incheon ]

Tsch~! I thought I made it clear to not be late." Hyunjin spoke as he checked up on time. He ran his fingers trough his hair when he noticed a figure coming towards him. As the light revealed the identity of the person approaching him he could already hear this person calling out to him.

Hwang motherfucking Hyunjin~! I kind of expected it to be you. What an honor seeing you again!" the male kept walking towards him out from the dark.

Cut it off Ji-Hoon. And I thought I've told you to come in time. You know I hate when people are late." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Alright! Alright!" Ji-Hoon flashed a smirk as he held up his hands. „Ummh you know, I kind of had something to do before I came here." he shrugged. "So why are we here?"

"You know exactly why are we here. Y/N is the reason why we're here Ji-Hoon" Hyunjin tried to hold back.

"I thought this Y/N thing is already over." Ji-Hoon rolled his eyes.

"Y/N thing? Over? I feel like you don't realize what you have done to her." Hyunjin tilted his head to the side.

"I've done nothing to her and you know it Hyunjin. Police proved it as well." Ji-Hoon said unbothered.

"You mean your daddy who swap it all under the carpet? Just because of himself and his name?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows and took his hands out from the pockets on his pats as he went forward to Ji-Hoon.

"And does it matter? I'm innocent and that's it." Ji-Hoon said smirking.

"Yeah, You're right. That's it. I should probably move on." Hyunjin said sighing.

"You should definitely move on. I agree." Ji-Hoon nodded.

"I'm glad you agree." Hyunjin clenched his teeth and fist before he hit Ji-Hoon in his face which made him become unconscious. 

As Ji-Hoon's body hit the ground out of nowhere boys appeared. Felix, Changbin and Han picked up his body and carried him into the nearby parked car. Chan stood next to Hyunjin and his hand landed on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"We'll transport him. Go to visit Mr. and Mrs. Ahn. It's Y/N's death anniversary today." Chan said. "We'll be there as soon as we take care of him."

Hyunjin nodded and went to his car driving it to your parent's house. He stepped out from the car, went to the front door and rang the bell. Your mom opened the door and a huge smile appeared on her face when she saw Hyunjin. Tears filled up her eyes and she hugged him tightly. Right after her your father appeared. He smiled as well and joined your mom hugging Hyunjin.

"Welcome home Hyunjin." your mom said. "Where are boys? I thought Chan said they are all coming?" he looked around.

"Ah yes, they told me to go in advance, so we have some time in private before they joins us. I hope you don't mind me coming at this time." Hyunjin apologized and bowed.

"Not really son. We know you're busy with your work." your dad said and patted his back as they went to the living room. 

For next hour Hyunjin and your parents talked about how's everything going on, if they are doing alright etc. When boys joined them they ate some of your favorite meals your mom cooked and them spent the time in living room sharing happy memories with you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ahn? I'd like to ask you for a permission to do something." Hyunjin spoke out and everyone looked at him.

"Sure. Go ahead." your father said.

"You know I loved your daughter with all my heart. And no matter how long it is from the day we've lost her my love remains the same. I'd like to ask you for a permission to make your daughter my wife officially, since we didn't made it in time while she was alive." Hyunjin said nervously.

"You want to marry Y/N even though she's dead?" you mother asked him being unsure if she understood what Hyunjin meant.

He just nodded.

"You Hyunjin made our daughter being the happiest girl ever. We never saw her face shine in that way ever before. You saved her, protected her but mainly loved her. So when it comes to me you have my permission." your dad said and looked at mom who nodded with a smile. 

Hyunjin never doubted about his love to you even when you died. He wanted to purpose you the night you were kidnapped. And even that you're already dead doesn't change the fact that he want you to carry his name.