Chapter 5: FEAR.

Nathan Hale Administration Building

Spy School

April 14

0900 Hours

Ben POV:

Just as I had composed myself, we were interrupted by an alarm signaling a forced entry onto the grounds. Our team rushed out the door, closely followed by the agents. When we reached the front gates, and a large crowd of students and staff, Section took point as our team spread into a V-formation, like geese. The agents stayed back, focusing on keeping the students away from the gates. I got out my sniper rifle, because I couldn't let bullets fly around a city like this. When we reached a ridge overlooking the flat ground that had been woods, we were greeted by Murray, who had returned with more men. I took my stance, trained my sniper on him, and asked, "What are you doing here Murray?" He smirked, and then responded, "I'm just here to inform you that that you can't win, so you should just surrender before you cause pain and guilt." Beside me, Harper snorted "Like that's gonna happen." Murray just shrugged, and said, "Your loss then. Good luck." He then hopped in his car and left. Right when that happened, a horn went off, and a bunch of transports with bull bars pulled up to the flat field where the forest used to be. Enemy forces. Fuck. 

218 Words