Chapter 7: Big Shot

Unknown Location

April 14

1800 Hours

??? POV:

When Hernandez had seen that Murray had returned with only 30 or so men, he was mad. Like, really mad. And to be honest, I was mad too. How did he lose 170 men? At that time, I knew we were facing a serious threat. The SEALs were already too god, and now they had the CIA on their side too, who knew what they would be able to do. Kinda scary. I honestly hated working with Hernandez and Murray. They were too stupid, and I had only joined them so I could get some funding, but do not plan to give the money to them. No loose ends. I had already worked on how I was going to assassinate Hernandez once we had completed our plan, as then I could have access to his power and wealth as well. Hernandez, enraged, shot Murray in the foot, and told me to commence Operation X Part 2. "We have them right where we want them. Plant some evidence so they come here, and kill them." Hernandez said to me.

Ben POV: 

I had woken up from my nap, though it was more like I was sleeping at night. I guess all of the travel and jetlag had gotten to me, though with all the time I had slept, I shouldn't get any more jetlag. Hopefully, as I needed to be in tip-top shape to kill Hernandez and whoever we was working with. I ate dinner, played some games with the team, and went back to sleep. Once we had woken up bright and early, we had breakfast and decided to go on a morning jog and routine, before going on patrol in Sally. 

After that, we were called to the conference room to discuss about the new base I had asked for. We sadly could not bring any weapons, though I had snuck in my concealed weapon, as did the others. The director told us that we had to move quickly, as they had heard chatter to commence Operation X, and that we will strike soon. The place we would go to is a fake school in a suburb type area. These schools had underground bases and bomb shelters, and would have all the necessary things we would need to fight them. To make things even better, we had found out that one of Hernandez's assistants, Fry, was spotted in an abandoned jail, just 50 miles west, in West Virginia. 

Erica POV:

I had received a call from Grandpa telling me that we were going on a mission with the SEALs, and I couldn't wait. I had to figure out more about Ghost. Why and how he had joined the SEALs at such a young age, and why he was so secretive. At the same time, he reminded me of Ben. They had the same voice and the same sense of humor, though the Ice-cold glares he gave me were not like Ben, and he would shut us down anytime we tried to talk to him.

We went down to the garage to see the SEALs, who gave us armor weapons, and ammo. After that, we hopped into a bulletproof cargo van, disguised as a U-Haul truck. Section was behind the wheel, while Ghost hopped in the passenger seat, and we pulled away from the garage. During the ride, the SEALs made small talk and joked around, reminiscing about past missions, and making fun of Ghost for not having a girlfriend, just like a family. When we arrived at the prison, we got out silently, with Ghost leading the way, and stealthily went into the building.

606 Words