Chapter 8: Bloody Waters

Kellysville Prison

Kellysville, West Virginia

April 15

1100 Hours

Ben POV:

We met the spies at the garage, gave them what they needed, and left for Kellysville . During the ride, my teammates joked around, and they teased me for not having a girlfriend, to which I responded, "I have someone I like, I just haven't seen her in a bit." When we reached the prison, we silently crept into it, me leading the rest. I came up to a guard sleeping in a chair, and slit his throat. No loose ends. The other spies looked at me in horror, and made a little gasp. Some of them even looked pale, like they were gonna throw up. 

We continued like this, taking enemies down with a stab, slash, or breaking their necks, until we reached a hallway with a lot of guards. I motioned Section and Harper to flank them, then ran up and stabbed the one in the middle. When the other 2 guards turned towards me, Section and Harper appeared behind them and broke their necks. I took a peek, and saw 6 guards, so I took my smoke bomb and threw it at them. I then took out my pistol, and hit them all using only 6 bullets. 

We continued on, until I heard a familiar voice weakly call, "Ghost?" I rushed on to a cell, and opened it up, to see my old friend, Matt Smith. Brady had been my spotter and our scout, while Matt was the team's original sharpshooter, But he mysteriously had gone missing, until now. Will took him out of the cell. His usual 6'5, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson-esque build had been starved and beaten. He was covered in scars, bruises, blood, and grime. As we gave him some food and water, he explained what happened to him. He had been on a flight back home, but was drugged and taken to this cell. He had been tortured and starved by Fry, and had been starting to lose hope until we had come. 

As he finished his story, the voice of Fry had interrupted us, saying, "This was a sweet reunion, but I am afraid that this was a trap. Now you-" BANG! BANG! BANG! Fry fell to the floor, dead. I had shot him twice in his chest, and once if his forehead, right between his two eyes. Before his 2 henchmen could react, I threw my knives, embedding themselves hilt-deep, into their hearts. We quickly went through the rest of the building, only to find nothing, so we returned to the van and left for Spy School. 

Erica POV:

During the mission, I was shock by the ruthlessness and coolness of the SEALs, as though they had been doing this every day, (which they probably had), Ghost especially. He walked up to the guards, and slit, stabbed, and broke their necks. Even more surprising, was the fact that none of them hade any emotions on their face, like they didn't care, and were saying to themselves "What's one more?" When we had found the missing soldier and Fry had arrived, Ghost wordlessly got out his gun and shot Fry 3 times, then got out 2 knives and threw it straight into the guard's hearts. The SEALs then walked out and prepared to leave, as if this was a normal occurrence, like buying eggs at a grocery store. My friends and my mother all looked pale, and I was feeling a bit sick myself. How did they handle this? My mind was full of questions as we raced back to spy school.

595 Words