Chapter 20: WHO? WHAT!

Hotel

Los Angeles, California

May 8

0500 hours

Ben's POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep. (Whatever the iPhone alarm sound is)

Ugh.

Time to start a new day, I guess. We had to get down into the lobby at 6, which was an hour from now. The light was already on in the bathroom, and Tessa was beside me, so Erica was in the bathroom right now. I quietly shook Tessa awake.

"Whaaaat?" She said sleepily.

"It's time to get up Tess, we gotta get ready," I said, still shaking her awake.

"5 more minutes..," She said, turning her back to me.

Oh well, I thought. Desperate times call for desperate measures, right?

I got right next to her ear, and whispered, "How about this- how about I shove you against the headboard and kiss you until your lungs are screaming for oxygen, begging me to stop? You wanna keep sleeping now?"

She shot up, all red faces, and squeaked out a small "You'll what?"

"Nothing, Tess. Good morning baby," I said as I kissed her. "You wanna get ready now?"

"U-um yeah-h, I'll get up," she stuttered as she scrambled out of bed. Her legs were still shaking when she got out her brush and some clean clothes from her suitcase.

"I-I need to change really quickly," She said, pushing me out into the main room. Nice to know I have that effect. With great power comes great responsibility, though, right? I'll definitely fuck around with her a bit more now after this. Maybe with something better though.

"You can c-come in now," Tessa said, opening the door. As soon as I walked into the room, Erica opened up the bathroom door, and looked at the both of us.

"Y'all can go brush and stuff. And what happened to you, Tessa? Are you wearing something different?"

"No- what made y-you think that?" Tessa stuttered out.

"You're wearing a bright pink shirt instead of a black shirt. I'm not a dumbass," Erica scoffed, as she put her brush back in her toiletries bag, and got out the suit she would be wearing today. I walked over to my bag and unzipped it, getting out my bathroom bag. I walked over to the bathroom, but before stepping inside, I turned around, and asked Tessa, "You coming in?"

She just nodded and walked in with her brush. I kicked the door closed behind me and locked the door. I brushed my teeth and put my deodorant on, while Tessa was just slowly brushing her teeth and looking in the mirror at herself. Damn, I really got her. I walked over to her, and whispered, "I'll be waiting for you outside," and left the bathroom. It's like me saying that kickstarted her, as she began brushing her teeth normally and gave me a side-eye. I winked at her before closing the door.

"What's up with her?" Erica asked the second I closed the door.

"I just said something to her, to wake her up," I said, smirking. Erica blushed a little bit, and said, "What the hell did you say?" I just winked at her, leaving her to make her own conclusions. I mean, she would probably ask Tessa the same thing, if Tessa is even talking.

I got my suit out and started ironing it, along with Tessa's suit. Erica had already worn her suit, and it looked amazing on her, I won't lie. She looked... dapper? Maybe that's the word I was looking for? I don't know.

I finished ironing Tessa's clothes when she came out of the bathroom. Erica was already out in the main room, and was just waiting for us to be done so we could all go down to breakfast together. I gave Tessa her clothes and took off my shirt. I put on my dress shirt, and took off my pants. Tessa gave me a confused look and said, "You doing that here?"