𝟏.𝟏

"this is the part where you run" pt 1

A young girl with auburn hair and boy with dirty blonde hair is shown in the woods walking to a closed gate with the Salvatore emblem.

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior, and a lost cause. " a voice says as the screen zooms in on the girl with auburn hair.

"But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson" the auburn girl states.

"And I'm Henrik Mikaelson" the dirty blonde boy says.

"We come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new." Hope says as Henrik walks closer to the gate looking out of it with longing.

Everyone turns to the Mikaelson's with wide eyes.

"Which one of you had kids?" Damon asked looking wide-eyed.

"Klaus," the blonde from the future exclaims

"Vampires can not procreate" Klaus says glaring at her while Freya and Hayley look at each other with sighs feeling a sense of deja-vu.

"You aren't just a vampire, you were born a werewolf therefore a loophole" says Hayley.

"But- Shut up and watch the show". Klaus starts to say before getting interrupted by Davina.

Two boys are shown walking at night heading for a church.

"Rafael, seriously, it's not right," says the brunette shorter boy.

"It is what it is, Landon," says the taller boy.

"You're not Catholic. You shouldn't have to confess your sins." says Landon panicked.

"I hate Catholics" says Kol and Damon at the same time which causes them and others to look at them weird.

"I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh. If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it." Raphael told him.

"He's a werewolf," Klaus says

"How can you tell what he is?" Caroline asks which makes Elena glare at her for talking to the enemy which she ignores.

"Well love, the only way a person can lift that weight is if he is supernatural and I'm pretty sure he would know if he was turned into a vampire." he says in reply.

"Oh, yeah. thanks" She blushes in embarrassment for even asking that stupid of a question. Then everyone turned back to the screen as it resumed.

"Buenas tardes, Father Pietro." Raphael told the priest.

"Buenas tardes, Rafael. Por favor, pray with me." the priest says as he and Raphael get on their knees.

"Landon, you can leave now. It's okay, we can take it from here." Hector their foster father said but Landon denied wanting to stay with his foster brother.

"I'm good Hector," says Landon.

"Landon this is between your foster brother and God, okay?" Their foster mother says to try and get him away.

"Hey, I got it, bro. Just wait outside." Raphael tells him and Landon reluctantly agreed. As Landon was listening to music a car pulled up. Landon looks up as three figures approach him.