𝟑.𝟐

episode three, part three

her new outfit ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show the Salvatore mansion again.

"I can't believe you threw pasta on me you evil bitch." Lexi complains to Stefanie.

"My child is amazing." Damon says laughing making his brother look proud.

"It was the color of your shirt, I thought you needed new accessories." Stefanie replies smirking.

"Suck my dick evil one." Lexi says pushing her into the wall as she walks by.

"You're just mad you had to borrow Lily's clothes." Stef says following her.

"You're right because it's the opposite of my style." Lexi agrees jumping on her bed.

"Do you want ice cream?" Andy asks running in Lexi's room with a ice cream mustashe.

"Can I have him please?" Bonnie begs Damon.

"Nope, get your own Bon Bon." Damon answers.

"Probably shouldn't, I need to start heading back to the school now." Lexi says after looking at the clock on her phone.

"Already?" Andy asks tearing up.

"I'm sorry baby, I sadly have to live there during the school year. But when summer is over i'll be here for a whole month." Lexi says as they walk to the kitchen again.

"Why not three?" Stefanie asks confused.

"Because I promised Rebekah that I would go to New Orleans for the other two months." She answers making the woman of the hour smirk at Damon watching the screen.

"Hey kid, you leaving already?" Damon asks seeing them come in.

"Sadly, bye guys I love y'all." Lexi says hugging them and walking out the door as the screen goes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the screen turns back on Lexi is walking up to her sister in the garden.

"Hey gorgeous." Lexi says sitting down on the rock next to her.

"Hey." Lizzie replies looking down.

"Are you okay?" She asks making her sister look back up with tears in her eyes.

"Not really." Lizzie replies launching into her sisters arms.

"Aren't you guys supposed to help?" Pedro asks walking up to them.

"Consider this a life lesson, Pedro. People disappoint." Lizzie says making her sister hit her on the arm.

"That statue just moved." Pedro says looking freaked out.

"Good one. I mean, I deserve to know what's happening just as much as Hope. I'm his freaking daughter." Lizzie ignores what he said and starts ranting to her baby sister.

"It's doing it again." Pedro says making Lexi turn around and jump up.

"We're being punked, Pedro. The sixth grade witches are learning illusion spells this semester." Lizzie says before looking into her sisters eyes and seeing fear as she freezes up.

"It's... It's... It's..." Pedro tries to say before getting interrupted by Lizzie.

"Let me guess, it's right behind me?" Lizzie says.

"Lizzie." Lexi says making the gargoyle grow and Lizzie jump up.

"Pedro. Run! Get inside." Lizzie says as they try to run away once it appears in front of them.

"What the actual fuck is that?" Rebekah asks looking disgusted as her brother looks intrigued.

"Pedro! I need you to give me and Lizzie your hand." Lexi says as they siphon him.

"Now find my dad. Go." Lizzie says as he runs away and the girls prepare themselves.

"Imperium monstrum." The girls chant as the monster appears before Lexi pushes Lizzie away and gets attacked as she screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lexi?" Alaric asks running inside looking at her as she whimpers in pain.

"Oh, my God, Lexi. Oh, what happened? What happened? Can you...?" He asks but she can't speak.

"She isn't moving. Why-why isn't she moving?" He says freaking out.

"The statue hurt her." Pedro says stepping forward as she continues whimpering. 

"What the hell happened to her?" Henrik asks running inside straight to Lexi who passed out from pain.

"The gargoyle happened." Pedro says holding Lexi's hand as Henrik hold her other one.

"She is not waking up, why isn't she waking up." Henrik asks panicked.

"I have no idea." Alaric says as he calls Dorian.

"Tell me what you know about gargoyles." Ric says quickly.

"Did you say "gargoyles"? Okay, uh, search Medieval French folklore. Look for "The Legend of the Gargoyle Petrotho." If I'm right, I think he's poisoned Lizzie with some sort of actual grayscale. She's paralyzed." Dorian says trying to help/

"What if it spreads to her heart?" Henrik asks taking the phone making Dorian stay quiet.

"No, no, no." Stefan whispers quietly.

 "I'm on it." Ric says taking the silence for a disaster waiting to happen as the screen turns off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Hope and Josie in the town square.

"You have a future in waste management." Hope says as they walk.

"Cleaning up messes is kind of my thing." Josie replies.

"Well, your sister is kind of a dumpster fire." Hope says rolling her eyes.

"Why do you always pick fights? We've known each other a decade and any time you have the chance, you poke." Josie complains.

"You guys do your fair share of poking." Hope retaliates.

"Yeah, in retaliation to your pokes. And with you spending so much time with my dad and Lexi along with keeping secrets..." Josie says with a sigh.

"We're not keeping secrets." Hope says quickly.

"Oh, yeah? What happened when you went to go find Landon Kirby?" Josie asks with a smirk.

"Nothing happened." Hope says even quicker this time.

"Something clearly did happen. Rafael never showed up at school, my dad was rattled, so why won't you just tell me?" Josie asks annoyed.

"Because there's nothing to tell. Aah!" Hope tries to say before she stabs her stick through her foot.

"Oh, my God." Josie says freaking out.

"Aah! Ow." Hope says in pain.

"Are you okay? I mean, what do I do?" Josie asks.

"Help me pull it out." Hope says.

 "What?" Josie asks concerned.

"I can heal myself. Pull it out." Hope says convincing her.

 "Ow!" Hope says as she pulls it out.

"You poked yourself." Josie says on the ground making them both laugh.

"Shut up." Hope says pushing her as the screen goes off.

"Yay new friendship." Caroline says chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: sorry it took so long for an update. I have been so busy, but i tried. love you guys <3)