𝟐.𝟎

~episode two~

outfit above ^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen opens showing Lexi in the gym hitting the punching bag at 3 a.m.

"Well that is concerning." Kol says looking at her awful punching.

"That is the worse punching I have ever seen and I have seen your aunt." Henrik says walking in the gym.

"I know how to punch, I am doing it like this on purpose." she says not even looking at him.

"Well queen of punching, you will break a thumb like that." he says grabbing her hand and making her look at him.

"Maybe I will actually feel something." she says solemnly after making eye contact with him.

"Self harm isn't the way to do it, trust me I know." Stefan whispers out which makes all the people who heard look at him in sympathy.

"I thought we decided to leave the depressed shit behind us." Henrik says concerned.

"No, you said that technically I never agreed." Lexi says trying to storm away just for him to follow her like a lost puppy.

"Nope, if you are going to try to be depressed and hurt yourself I am spending the whole day with you." He says walking past her with a cocky smile to open her spare dorm.

(A/N: she has two seperate dorms one for just her that Stefan made, and the one conjoined with Hope if they don't want to be alone.)

"Yeah that's a no." She runs in and magically locks the door.

"Oh come on." He says banging on the door with a smile.

"They are cute, you can't deny." Caroline says trying to convince Stefan.

"No." He dramatically says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen goes black to show that it is now daytime and the screen focuses on Hope walking in the halls.

"No legacy is so rich as honesty." When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth. I've just never met any of them." Hope says in her head.

"Oh look at least one of the kids knows something of intelligence." Elijah says with a small grin.

"Poor kids." Kol says with a smirk at Elijah's disappointed glare.

"It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless. He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal. My personal favorite: "Think, therefore, on revenge and cease to weep."

"Now that sounds more like my kid." Klaus says with smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the screen goes to the triplets walking down the stairs.

"Let's hit the dining hall and carb load. It's game day." Lizzie says energetic as ever.

"I'm not hungry." Josie replies.

 "What?" Lizzie says.

 "Well, uh, funny thing actually, Josette. This morning while I was reading while Lizzie was trying to get me into my uniform, We suddenly had the urge to purge. So we fled to the bowl, and look and behold, we heaved up a gallon of black goo." Lexi says pissed.