𝟐.𝟑

outfit above ^^^

episode two: last part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Lexi on Henrik's back walking to the dorms.

"I can't believe you are punishing me for a week just because I didn't let you finish the fight with Dana." Henrik says looking annoyed.

"As she should, because that bitch deserved a beat down." Caroline says booing Klaus's son once again as the girls agree.

"I should make you do more shit, you're lucky this is all you're getting." Lexi says in response.

"She is a hundred percent right; should have just let her finish it." Azalea adds to the commentary as she walks by with a ice pack on her shoulder.

"What happened to your shoulder?" Henrik asks as he stops walking making Lexi fall off his back.

"Thank you so much for the warning." Lexi says with a pissed off expression.

"Xavier and co just pulled up and well he's a awful driver; so he hit me." Azalea says helping Lex off the ground.

"Hope is back?" Lexi asks excited.

"Yes she is but so are two werewolves and two humans that looks mad at the world so good luck." Azalea finishes as Lexi takes off running without a care in the world.

"Salvatore's you got to love them." Henrik says sarcastically as he says bye to Azalea to go find Lexi.

"He's like a lost puppy when they are away from each other, it's adorable." Hayley comments as the screen goes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Lexi changed into new clothes in the dorm with Hope trying to hold a door shut.

"LEAVE US BE, IT'S GIRL TIME." Lexi yells trying to help Hope keep the door shut from her brother.

"AND I WANT TO CHECK ON MY SISTER WHO HAD TO SPEND TIME WITH MOP HEAD, TEEN WOLF, AND RIC." Henrik yells trying to open the door with his werewolf strength.

"I don't get a special name, I see how it is." Ric says dramatically rolling his eyes.

"Are you even sure you want one from him?" Damon asks with a laugh.

"Fair point." Ric says with a sigh.

"Fine you big ole baby." Lexi grunts on the floor next to Hope when he manages to slam it open.

"Okay now that the dramatics are over what all happened looking for the hermit?" He asks as he lays down on Lexi's bed.

"Good job, have fun making your self at home in our room." Lexi says sarcastically.

"Always love." he says back with a wink making her roll her eyes.

"Here is a summary, we went to the woods found hobbit realized he had no memory of the bus, realized he lied and almost killed him, then some dragon came out of no where, wanted to kill the bitch just to get called a practical monster by Dr. Saltzman." Hope says in one breath.

"The fuck?" Henrik says trying to rush to get up to kill the headmaster.

"What the fuck Ric?" Caroline yells.

"That was fucked up completely." Damon says shocked.

"It was future me guys." He says in defense.

"That doesn't change shit." Hayley says with her golden eyes.

"No killing my stepfather." Lexi says from the floor even though she dislikes him he needs to be there for her sisters. Right after she says that he takes off running out the door.

"I am gonna go wolf out, have fun finding and stopping him." Hope says with a cheeky smile walking out the door.

"Backstabbing bitch." Lexi huffs out standing up as the screen goes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: i know this was super short i was just trying to get a chapter out bc i have been so busy. working on the next chapter rn.)