𝟑.𝟑

The screen returns showing Landon and Rafael.

"To the roof and back in 20 seconds?" a random girl asks.

 "Or we double your money." Landon replies

"You're on. Ten bucks." The girl finishes.

"We got this. Yes. 20... 19... He's not gonna make it." The crowd says until Raf picks up speed and makes it down in time.

 "Whoo!" They cheer.

"What can I say? My boy's on fire." Landon replies.

"Triple or nothing." A random guy comments.

"Sir, we've already taken your money twice." Landon says shocked.

"How about a hundred? But I want him to do it in ten seconds." The guy says making Landon and Raf smirk at each other as the screen goes black again.

"Absolute idiots." Hayley comments shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Ric ordering people around.

"We are on lockdown. No one goes outside. Period. I want you all in your rooms. Upper class, you're on the buddy system. Lower class, I want you to go with Emma to the Grand Hall, okay? Everyone, let's go." Alaric says.

"All right, take Lizzie and Lexi with you and the kids. Keep an eye on that infection. I'm gonna try and draw it away from the school." Alaric says helping Emma grab the girl.

"How do you know it will follow you?" Emma asks giving Lex to Henrik.

"Because I think I have what it wants. Take care of her." Alaric says giving a pointed look to Henrik.

"Don't fret, we'll be fine." Emma says looking at Lex who whimpers in pain.

"Shh love, it's all right. And you better get better otherwise I might kill a bunch of people." Henrik says holding Lexi to his chest with his eyes tearing up as the screen goes off.

"That remind you of anyone?" Hayley comments pointing to the Hybrid ignoring her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screen shows Alaric roaming the halls until he finds the statue.

"Motherfucker." Alaric groans out when the creature grabs his arm after trying to stab him.

"Oh my god." Everyone panics seeing him get attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen comes back on to show Hope and Josie.

"Everything okay?" Hope asks hearing Josie groan.

"Yeah, I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous." Jo says pointing to MJ and Dana making out.

"Huh. Didn't see that coming." Hope comments looking at them.

"It's simple math. MG has the hormones of a teenager and the impulse control of a preschooler. He also always goes for the wrong kinds of girls." Jo says laughing.

"Given my last crush, I can't judge." Hope responds.

"No boys." Klaus says.

"So girls?" Hayley responds smirking making him freeze and look shocked.

"Well, my last crush was actually Satan incarnate. That is, I guess, unless you count..." Jo trails off.

"Who?" Hope asks.