𝟏.𝟓

her outfit now ^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stefan Salvatore? As in..." Landon starts to say before getting interrupted.

"Yeah, the one the library is named after." Lexi finishes for him.

"How?" Stefan asks confused.

"When my mother Caroline Forbes was pregnant with Lizzie & Josie, they were siphoning her as she was a vampire which almost killed her. To save her my Aunt Bonnie and my father's ex lover Valerie did a spell. And because my dad was a human at the time after getting injected with the cure to vampirism, the spell got her pregnant with me as well."

"I have three kids? And one is with you?" Caroline asks confused although happy knowing even due to vampirism her dream of becoming a mother came true.

"I guess so." Stefan replies with a smile beginning to show.

"You're made of magic?" Landon says even more confused.

"Freaky right" Lexi says with a smirk that look eerily close to a certain salvatore.

"Just a little." Landon says with a smile.

"Lizzie, Josie, and I are triplets sort of. After Dad died, Mom starting traveling to recruit kids all over the world while I stayed with my Uncle Damon, and Aunt Elena. Met Hope, Henrik, their family along the way, and even became apart of Always & Forever." she says with a smile.

"They helped raise me along with my aunt and uncle. Went back and forth between them and Hope's Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina." 

"Really so you have known them since you were...?" Landon asks.

"Since I was 5 um." she says solemnly.

"We didn't get to raise her?" Stefan and Caroline say with tears rolling down their faces before they turn to the four that raised her in thanks in which the get smiles and nods back.

"We should get back, we are not allowed after curfew." she finishes.

They walk to the cellar and get inside and as she is about to leave she turns to him.

"Landon give me your hand." Lexi says.

"I thought Hope told you that I was an awful dancer." he replies.

"Landon shut up and just give me your hand." she grunts out annoyed already.

"Preitori Speculo." she whispers as the ceiling disappears and stars are shown.

"I thought it could help you sle-." she tries to say before being engulfed in a tight hug by Landon.

"Don't touch her." the Salvatore and Mikaelson brothers chorus as the girls roll their eyes already tired of them.

"You are a really nice person Lexi Salvatore." he says releasing her.

"Why thank you, I try." she says walking to the door.

"Thank you." he says with a small smile.

"Of course, goodnight Landon." 

"Goodnight Lexi." he replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen dims of Lexi walking into her room to the next morning then back to Alaric and Landon in his office.

"It's been twenty-four hours. you ready for round two?" Alaric asks.

"Actually... I was wondering if i could stay." Landon asks.