𝟑.𝟎

outfit above ^^^^

episode 3, part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Alaric examining the knife in his office along with a ancient looking book.

"Gaulish. Why does it always have to be Gaulish?" He asks himself before the screen goes off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen opens back up to show Dorian teaching a class.

"All right, gather together. Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch.  Where's Penelope Park?" He asks.

"Um, lady cramps, Mr. Williams." Lizzie answers.

"Sorry I asked. A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow.  Okay..." Dorian trails off just as a letter appears floating in the classroom.

"Uh-oh, who's in trouble with the headmaster?" Josie asks.

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school." Hope says giving Lizzie a look.

"Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Babies, and Little Ripper makes five. Off you go." He says as everyone gives each other looks.

"Did he just?" Caroline asks.

"He did, I think he might still be mad I killed his family." Stefan answers.

"No shit." Damon says in response.

"This makes no sense, Dad. Why are we being punished?" Lizzie asks once they arrive in the office.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here." Alaric answers her.

"Well, you weren't mad last night." Lizzie says with a frown.

"I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining. You're lucky that it's just community service and not jail time." Alaric says in response.

"He has love for them or just when he wants to?" Lexi whispers to Henrik rolling her eyes.

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my defense, if it pleases the court? First of all, I was provoked. My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse that I was forced to endure. And secondly... if anyone should take the blame, it's Josie & Lexi." Lizzie says.

"What the hell bitch?" Damon says at the same time as his on screen niece.

"What the hell bitch?" Lexi says about to pounce on her.

"I'm sorry. I totally cracked under cross, but if you had just let Kaleb catch the ball..." Lizzie starts only to be cut off by her father.

"You'd still be in trouble." Alaric says.

"But nice job throwing your sisters under the bus." Hope says.

"Thank you, Hope." Josie says getting a wink from her in response.

"Speaking of, the bus leaves in ten minutes, and I expect all three of you to be on it, working together today, harmoniously and without drama. End of debate." Alaric says.

"I wasn't even at the game. Why am I being punished?" Hope asks.

"You know what you did. All right, now, go, all of you besides Hope. Come on." Alaric says leading the twins & Henrik out.