𝟑.𝟒

The screen turns back on to show MG walking onto the bus

"Unbelievable. I told you to go, not make out with some other dude." MG jokes before realising what is happening.

"Kaleb. What are you doing?" MG asks shocked.

"What's it look like? Eating." Kaleb responds with a chuckle. 

"Oh, my bad. Where's my manners?" He continues showing her neck.

"We're not supposed to..." MG starts.

"Poor baby, he needs better friends." Caroline says looking at him in sympathy.

"Supposed to what? Supposed to be following Lizzie around, like she zapped our asses with some level-ten sad puppy spell, right? Come on. Do your thing." Kaleb says with a smirk.

"I said I'm good. That's a nasty hickey you got. Go home, find a scarf and forget all about today." MG says looking into her eyes.

"Laters, cutie." She says walking by.

"Look, we homies, right? And I ain't hurting anybody. So, secret's ours? Uh, yeah, man. Yeah, sure. Vamps before tramps." Kaleb says before the screen goes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Hope & Josie

"Lex? Lizzie?" Josie calls out.

"I'll check the library." Hope says walking towards said place.

"What are you doing here?" Alaric says suddenly behind them.

"Oh, my God. You scared me." Hope says putting her hands back down after almost attacking him.

"Damn, I wanted her to hurt him." Kol mutters upset.

"We aren't questioning how he is alive?" Caroline says making Bonnie nod in agreement.

"Dorian was supposed to keep you away." Alaric says rolling his eyes making her own darken.

"He tried. He lost. But here. Killing Gargoyles 101. He thought you could translate it." She responds throwing the book at him.

"Gaulish. Son of a..." Ric says trailing off.

"So are we are on our own, or did the Gauls provide clear instruction?" Hope asks annoyed.

"In a nutshell, it says hit it hard, repeat as needed." Alaric says before a roar is heard in the distance.

"Is that...?" Hope asks looking around.

"Yeah. Listen, it poisoned Lexi. I'm guessing, to get my attention. Then it attacked me and took the knife." Alaric explains as quick as he can.

"Is she okay?"

"Where is she?" The girls ask panicking.

"I can't answer that until we attack this thing." He says pointing them in a direction to walk.

"I will torture and kill him painfully one day." Stefan says glaring at her treatment behind closed doors.

"Wait, the knife? The dragon knife? And you're still breathing?" Hope asks looking at him disappointed.

"Oh, I have a theory about that." Alaric responds.

"Well, save it, because we had to take down that containment spell to get inside the school, meaning our monster can get out." Hope says.

"A containment spell?" Alaric mutters confused.

"Lizzie & Lexi probably wanted to make sure whatever attacked her didn't escape into the world. Good girls. All right, well, guess we better find it. Before it makes the evening news. So how'd you take the containment spell down?" Alaric says handing Hope an axe.