twelve

"Dude don't you live with her? If I had the chance, I'd fuck." Charlie said.

"Bro shut up." I said angrily.

"Okay okay chill" Charlie said laughing.

I couldn't take my gaze off of her no matter how hard I tried.

She looked towards me and we made eye contact. She didn't look away. We held eye contact for a few seconds. Then she took adams hand and led him outside.

About 20 minutes later she walked back in, alone. She was wiping her eyes. Soon after she quickly walked back out the door, still with puffy eyes. That asshole. I warned her.
———————————————————————————
Vic's pov-
I looked over and caught eye contact with Conrad. We held eye contact until I broke away. I so badly wanted to be here with him, but he was with Nicole.

"Hey do you wanna go outside?" I asked Adam. "It's kinda hot in here." I lied. I needed to get away from Conrad.

"Oh yeah sure." He responds.

I grabbed his hand and led him outside. We walked down the steps and sat.

"Hey I need tell you something." Adam said.

I looked at him, "yeah?"

"So, my girlfriend from back home is coming to visit and I think it's best if we stop whatever we have going on."

I sat in disbelief. His girlfriend?

"Wait, your girlfriend? So you've been leading me on and not to mention um, cheating on her?" I asked frustrated.

"You thought what we had was gonna go somewhere? Come on V, you can't be stupid."

"So I was just your side piece? Does your girlfriend know?" I asked angrily.

"She won't find out." He said confidently.

"Yeah whatever."

"You're so self absorbed V, youre hot, but guys have no interest in girls like you besides just fucking you." He said getting up. "Look in the mirror, then you'll see why we weren't serious."

I could feel my heart drop.

He walked away, got into his car, and left. Just like that.

I was so embarrassed, this was the last thing I expected. I sat trying to fight back the tears but they wouldn't stop. I waited a while until I could compose myself.

I got up with watery eyes and walked back inside. I walked around trying to find belly.

I did everything I could to avoid running into anyone else, including Conrad. I didnt need that right now.

I found belly with a group of girls. "Hey, do you think Cam can give you a ride home? I'm gonna leave." I said trying to sound like I wasn't upset.

"Yeah I'm sure he can, are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine."

She nodded. I walked out down the stairs and tried to hurry out the door.

I got in the car and drove home.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I stood in front of the mirror and stared. 'Look in the mirror, than you'll see why we weren't serious.'

Mascara running down my face, I started to pick myself apart. Just like I used to do. I thought that i'd get treated better this year, since i looked different.

I guess not.